When you are new attending University of Nairobi, you need to know the information about the school. Inside the Portal, here you will find everything you need to succeed as a University of Nairobi (UON) student.
As a new student of University of Nairobi (UON), you have to login into UON Student Portal account to get lots of information you need. In the text below, you are going to see the way how to register on the UON Student portal, how to login to UON Student portal, some list you can do by using UON Student portal, and the way to solve your forget password.
HOW TO REGISTER ON UON STUDENT PORTAL
1. As a new student of University of Nairobi, the first step that you have to do to register on UON Student Portal account, so you will need to have your Application Reference Number.
2. Then, at the bottom of the registration page, you have to enter your reference number.
3. The next step that you have to do in registering is please click on “Get Allocated Registration Number” to get your allocated Student Registration Number.
4. After you get the Registration number, then you are able to follow all the instructions to complete the process of registration.
HOW TO LOGIN TO UON STUDENT PORTAL
1. The first step to login your UON Student Portal is please type your Student Registration Number.
2. After that, you have to enter your Password. Usually, you can use your National ID, Passport number or Registered Mobile number as your initial password.
3. For note: The digits and letters in the Registration Number consist of the digit 0 (Zero) and not letter O and the Letter I and not digit 1.
4. The last step, you just need to click on Login button to start to login your UON Student Portal account.
THE SERVICES THAT THE STUDENTS ACCESS FROM UON STUDENT PORTAL
1. The student can do the course Registration and exam Card Printing.
2. By using UON Student Portal, the student can view all the Fee statement.
3. The student of University of Nairobi can view the Class time.
4. The student of University of Nairobi can view the exam time.
5. Exam Results Enquiries, Provisional Result Slip and Transcript Printing
6. By using UON Student Portal, you can request of Student ID.
7. Changing UON Student Portal Login Password can be do through UON Student Portal.
8. UON Inter Faculty Transfers.
9. You can see UON Clearance Status.
10. Hostel and Accommodation Room Booking.
11. Caution Money Refund.
12. There is the information about the Academic Tracking.
FORGOT PASSWORD OF UON STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN.
1. At the first step, you are able to click on Portal Home.
2. Then, you have to click on Change Password.
3. After that, you are able to type your Registration Number.
4. The next step that you have to do in solving your forget password is please click on “Request Login Password”.
5. The last, you have to all the instruction to reset your password.