As the second most popular search engine worldwide after Google, Bing has still been attracting members and new users through fun daily quizzes. Those who are rewarded will likely keep coming back every day to access Bing.com, play any quiz, and gain the rewards—that’s what makes Bing favored.
The Home Page Quiz is one of the favorites on Bing since it lets people test their knowledge through an image appearing on the screen every day regarding an object or any variety of subjects around the globe. Here’s everything you need to know about the Bing Homepage Quiz!
How to Play the Bing Homepage Quiz?
If Bing Homepage Quiz was initially available in the Word & Trivia section, Microsoft Bing changed homepage hotspots into homepage trivia back in May. Here’s how to play the Bing Homepage Quiz!
- On Bing.com, click the graduation cap icon.
- When you hover over it, you will see the first question about the image that appears on the screen.
- Well, you can then choose an answer from three multiple choices.
- It will then show you the correct answer.
- To complete all three questions, you can then click on the “Next Question” button until you know how many points you get.
Now, you can share your score on your social media platforms or keep going with the quiz fun by playing quizzes from previous days.
Why Should You Play the Bing Homepage Quiz?
In addition to providing short and simple questions, the Bing Homepage Quiz is very educational and challenging for those of you who want to test your knowledge in various subjects. Interestingly! The quizzes are not restricted to anyone and are designed so that everyone can easily understand how to start.
Of course, there are so many benefits you will get that you have to play the Bing Homepage Quiz. Here they are:
- To increase the knowledge of people who take them.
- To try your knowledge regarding the topics you’re interested in.
- To test your memory about an event around you.
- To improve your knowledge through a variety of subjects.
- To help you become more educated and know deeply about general knowledge,
- To allow you to learn many interesting facts that you don’t yet know.
- To likely change your habit of being more diligent in reading and looking for information on one or more topics you’re interested in.
Regardless of the many benefits you can get from playing the Bing Homepage Quiz, there’s surely no harm, right?—The quiz instead increases your value more.
Last but not least, the Bing Homepage Quiz can be reached without much effort. What you should do is access the homepage of Bing.com and start your quiz.
How to Get a High Score on the Bing Homepage Quiz?
You may already know that the Bing Homepage Quiz will cover a variety of topics, such as general knowledge, sciences, movies, any events that have happened in the world, entertainment, etc. Since it talks about quizzes, the main effort you have to put in is to read a lot about one or more subjects we’ve mentioned in hopes of getting a high score on them.
To easily get a high score on the Bing Homepage Quiz, you may be able to use the following tips and tricks:
- Read and learn a lot from any sources, e.g., articles, news, encyclopedias, etc.
- Improve your knowledge about anything that is often available on the Bing Homepage Quiz.
- Add some subjects in which you’re interested to the list of interests in your Microsoft account. So, the news about them will always appear on your Bing homepage.
After getting the score on it, you will then collect the points that can be seen on your Microsoft profile. These will be then accumulated to redeem for any kinds of Microsoft Rewards, e.g., sweepstakes entries, Amazon gift cards, or other catchy items. Well, this is such the generosity of Microsoft that it will reward you for your score after you take part in Bing Quiz.
To get Microsoft points and rewards, you will have to sign into your Microsoft account first. If not, you’ll not get points and rewards, even though you answer all the questions correctly. If you do not yet have a Microsoft account, you have to create one first at account.microsoft.com. (https://account.microsoft.com/account/Account?ru=https%3A%2F%2Faccount.microsoft.com%2F&destrt=home.landing)
Why Can’t Bing Homepage Quizzes Be Accessible?
When you try to play the Bing Homepage Quiz but it does not appear on the homepage of Bing, it may concern your region. Keep in mind that the Bing Homepage Quiz is only available in the United States region.
So, if you cannot see it, you may need to manually change your region to the United States through Settings. Here’s how!
- First, access Bing.com.
- Select the three horizontal lines icon at the top-right corner of the Bing homepage.
- From the main menu, you will find the “Settings” option and click on it.
- It will automatically show the Settings option, and “Country or region” will be available in the list. Click on it.
- Wait a few minutes until Bing loads Settings on a new page.
- You can now click on the “Change your country or region” link, and a list of all available regions will appear.
- Last, you can click on the “United States—English” region, and you may need to reload the Bing homepage.
If it succeeds, you can now see the Bing Homepage Quiz and be ready to play.
More Popular Quizzes on Bing
On Bing.com, there are some different quizzes that are available on various subjects. Of course, you can pick your favorite one regarding history, music, celebrities, news, social media events, trending news, and many more.
Need to know: Bing not only provides the homepage quiz, but it also allows you to play a daily and weekly quiz that will appear on the user’s profile. If you want to test your knowledge about something, you can take many other quizzes on various topics through your Microsoft Rewards dashboard.
There, you will find a number of Bing offers that let you get more points, and each will contain a different point. Well, you can select one or more offers that will most likely give you a lot of points. So, you can start to play the quizzes and get the points.
If you want to see more popular quizzes on Bing, both daily and weekly, you can go to Bing Trivia. Here, you can discover more quizzes on a variety of topics, including animals, geography, movies, TV shows, bands, vocabulary, video games, and famous people.
Here’s a list of current popular quizzes on Bing:
- Stranger Things
- The Last Girl Standing
- College Basketball
- Father’s Day
- Stranger than fiction
- Holiday Villains
- Marvel Movies
- Interesting facts about America