If you frequently use Sweatcoin to track your steps and exercise, you will earn rewards. On average, you will earn roughly 1 SWC (1 Sweatcoin) per 1,000 steps you make. Sweatcoin will charge a small 5% commission per Sweatcoin you create. By giving the coins, it can motivate people to move more and more.
People who have a large number of Sweatcoin attempts to look for a way to transfer Sweatcoin to Paypal and Cash App, so they can withdraw the money. The question is, can you transfer Sweatcoin to PayPal and Cash App? If you’re also wondering whether or not you can transfer your Sweatcoin to PayPal and Cash App, you can dive into our post below.
Can You Transfer Sweatcoin to PayPal and Cash App?
Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your Sweatcoin directly to the Cash App, since there is no tie-up between them. Instead, you can redeem your Sweatcoin to PayPal Rewards and then you can transfer it to your Bank account or to your Cash App wallet. If you want to cash your Sweatcoin to Cash App, alternatively, you can sell your Sweatcoin by converting it first.
Keep in mind, PayPal rewards that will give you real money are rare. However, you can still try to redeem your Sweatcoin via PayPal gift card, as the marketplace offerings on Sweatcoin often change.
How to Redeem Your Sweatcoin to PayPal Rewards?
To redeem your Sweatcoin via PayPal, make sure you have reached 20,000 coins. After redeeming your Sweatcoin to PayPal, you can then transfer it to your Cash App wallet. If you don’t know yet how to redeem your Sweatcoin to PayPal rewards, you can do the following steps:
- First, you need to open Sweatcoin on your phone device.
- After the app is open, you can then swipe right on the tracking screen (Android) or tap the marketplace icon (iPhone). The marketplace icon will be found at the bottom of your screen.
- After that, you can click on the ‘PayPal Rewards’.
- By clicking it, it will bring the specific offer and instruction to buy.
- If you do not find the PayPal rewards listed, it may not be offered currently. Of course, you can check the app again daily, since the offer to redeem for a PayPal gift card commonly sells out quickly.
- In the following page, you need to read ‘How to Claim’. Of course, all offers will have this section and also all offers will also have different ways to claim.
- Make sure to follow on-screen instructions listed in your ‘How to Claim’ section of the offer.
- You may have to access your email to continue.
- Last, you can click on the ‘Buy’ button that can be found under the offer’s image at the top of your screen and lists the Sweatcoin pride. Of course, it will redeem your Sweatcoin and send you cash once you follow the steps listed in ‘How to Claim’.
Congratulations! You successfully redeem your Sweatcoin to PayPal Rewards. Now, you can transfer the funds from PayPal to Cash App or to your bank account.
How to Transfer PayPal Funds (Redeemed Sweatcoin) to Cash App or to Your Bank Account?
Once your Sweatcoin is successfully redeemed to PayPal Rewards and you have received the funds on PayPal, you can then transfer the money to your Cash App wallet. To do so, you can do the following steps:
- First, you need to open the Cash App on your device.
- Then, choose the ‘Banking’ tab.
- You can then click on the ‘Add Cash’ icon.
- After that, enter an amount of money you want.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Last, you must confirm the transaction with your Touch ID or PIN.
In addition to transferring PayPal funds (redeemed Sweatcoin) to Cash App, you can also transfer your money to your bank account. Okay, here’s how to transfer your funds on PayPal to your bank account!
- First, you need to open Paypal.com.
- Then, you can click ‘Transfer’ to your bank below your PayPal balance section.
- Select the source of money you want to transfer.
- In the next step, you need to choose your bank account to transfer your money.
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
- After that, you can click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Last, you need to review your request and choose the ‘Transfer’ button.
Okay, that’s how to transfer your money (Redeemed Sweatcoin) from PayPal to Cash App and to your bank account.
How Does Sweatcoin Work?
You can really earn Sweatcoin by tracking and verifying your steps using their verification algorithm. The steps get converted into their currency, called Sweatcoins. Of course, you can then spend your Sweatcoins in the app within the ‘Spend’ section.
You can also upgrade to Sweatcoin premium by buying it in real-money, not in-app coins. If you choose Sweatcoin Premium, it will set your back either $4.99 per month or save more than a few bucks by paying. For example, you can trade your 7,000 Sweatcoin for a $20 Amazon Gift Card.
Assuming you have Sweatcoin premium and walk 10,000 steps every day, of course it will take you around a year of 350 days if you want to get the $20 gift card. Well, Sweatcoin premium is such a great way for you to take a lot of steps every day.
To make your Sweatcoin subscription more beneficial, you have to consistently take over 25,000 steps a day since the earnings steps will be faster considering you should pay $4.99 per month or $24.99 for the full year.
There are two main benefits of Sweatcoin Premium, including:
- Unlimited Sweatcoins generated per day by steps
- Doubles your Sweatcoins earned per day.
Basically, you will earn 1 Sweatcoin for every 1000 steps. For example, if you walk around 13000 steps per day, you will earn 26 Sweatcoins per day because you are using Sweatcoin premium. If normal users get 13 Sweatcoins when walking 13000 steps every day, while the premium users earn double, 13 x 2 = 26 Sweatcoins.
However, it is not a fixed number and will change depending on how many steps you can take per day.