If your child is a student of Connetquot Central School District, there is good news that as parents you are able to access the Parent Portal where you are able to view your child’s attendance, schedule, transcript, state assessments, report cards and progress reports. The program is implemented in grades K through 12. How to access the Parent Portal? Here is the explanation about it.
Accessing Parent Portal at Connetquot Central School District (CCSDLI)
Each parent or guardian of Connetquot Central School District (CCSDLI) students has their own private account. As explained on the CCSDLI website that the private account is tied to the email address linked in the system. If there are more than one child that you have, you will have one account to check information on all of your children. For your security, you need to keep your access information private and make sure that you do not share it with others including your children.
How to access CCSDLI Parent Portal? The first question to answer this question is, have you had a Parent Portal account? If you have had an account, you are able to access the Parent Portal by using this link https://parentportal.eschooldata.com/Connetquot and then you have to login by using your credentials including your username and password. After you fill in your username and password, then the Login button must be hit.
If you forgot your Parent Portal password, you have to know your username and/ or email address which is related to your account. You can reset your password by accessing this https://parentportal.eschooldata.com/ForgotPassword.aspx?d=Connetquot. Then, you will be required to enter your UserID and/ or email address. After that, you have to click on the Request Password button.
But, what do we have to do if we do not have an account yet? If you do not have an account yet, you have to set up an account by following the steps in the explanation below.
How to Set Up An Account For CCSDLI Parent Portal
For setting up an account for CCSDLI Parent Portal, you are able to follow the steps below according to the CCSDLI website.
- The first thing that you have to do is to click this https://parentportal.eschooldata.com/Connetquot.
- After that, you have to click on the Parent Portal Registration link that you can find below the Login button.
- Now, you have to fill in the ‘Step 1’ information. For District, you have to fill it ‘Connetquot’. You will also have to create your own username and password. An email address is required to communicate with you about your account. Also, you have to choose an authentication question for security purposes.
- Now, you have to click on the Create Account Information button so that you will go to the next step.
- In this step, you have to complete the personal information with your (parent or guardian) information.
- And then, you have to click on the Create Personal Information button to go to the next step.
- On the Student Information, you need to add at least one child’s information to get access to the system.
- At last, you have to click on the Finish Registration button to complete the process.
After you have completed the process of registration, then you will get an email which confirms your registration. The information that you have submitted will be reviewed. If the information fits the information in the Student Management System, you will get an approval for your account. After that, there will be a second email that you will receive where it informs you that your account has been approved. In the email, there is also a link to activate your account. You have to make sure that you click on the activation link because it is the final step to get access to the Portal.
Getting More Information About Parent Portal
If you have any questions about registration, contact information should be forwarded to Central Registration at 244-2215. If you have concerns about attendance issues or grades, it should be forwarded to your child’s Guidance Counselor. How about questions which involve the accuracy of the daily attendance? Well, they ask you to delay your question for 48 hours to permit the records to be updated in the system.
Well, this parent portal is an important tool that you can use for getting information about the progress of your child in school. If there are any questions that you have about the use of the Parent Portal, you are able to send an email to Parentportal@ccsdli.org.
Some FAQs About Parent Portal
There are some FAQs that you may need to know according to the Parent Portal eSchoolData Connetquot page. Here are some FAQs.
- What is the eSchoolData Parent Portal?
It is a very safe, internet-based application where parents and guardians are able to check details of their student’s school records. In this portal, the information which is available based on the policies of your district including district and building announcements, assignment grades, attendance information, transcripts, student schedules, report cards, course requests, assessment scores, progress reports, health information, bus assignments, fees, discipline incident information and many more.
- What are the things that we need to be able to access the Parent Portal?
If you want to access the Parent Portal, the things that you need are a device and an internet connection. To get the best browsing experience, it is recommended for you to use Safari 5.0, Google Chrome 27 or Internet Explorer 11 or later.
- What do we have to do if I do not get an email to reset my password?
You are able to check your spam folder to make sure that the email was not improperly filtered from your inbox. It is better for you to add the Parent Portal email address to your address book. By doing it, it will guarantee that future emails from the Parent Portal will be received properly.
- Who can register for a Parent Portal account?
The eligible one is only parents and guardians of currently enrolled students who are designated to receive correspondence.