In this page, we are going to explain about AISD Wellness Survey. If you are looking for information related to AISD Wellness Survey, you are luck have come to this page. Here you will be able to get information you need.
About AISD Wellness Survey
Need to know that the wellness survey is to be completed by parent and student daily. Here we are going to give you guidance on understanding how the application works and explains how to use the dashboard for campuses and departments. Simply, you are able to scan the QR code to complete the survey.
The Parent/Student Instructions
Here are steps to do:
- Step 1: Usually, a daily email is sent between 4:00 AM – 6:00 AM to the parent email address on file. For your information, the email is sent from email@example.com.
- Step 2: The parent or student have to complete the wellness survey. For your information, the wellness survey has a drop down menu for English, Vietnamese and Spanish.
- Step 3: At the completion of the wellness survey the parent/student and staff are going to receive a verification response based on how they answered the survey questions for that day. Some things to note: Eligible to attend in person class, work, or activities. Not eligible to attend in class, work, or activities.
- Step 4: A daily response is recorded in the Qualtrics dashboard for campus or department view. Usually, the principals and the nurse of the campus are going to have access to visit the Qualtrics dashboard. Remember that Daily verification must be done for every student in AISD.
- Step 5: The options for proof of completing the wellness survey: Campus is able to select to ask the parent/student to show them the response from the wellness survey (drop off students with the phones). The dashboard is going to show names of the students in alpha order and they are able to be used to check names.
Survey Questions View
1. Are you planning to bring your child to school today?
2. Does your child currently have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
3. For Parent/Student: Within the past 14 days, has your child contact with anyone who you know has had Covid 19 or Covid like symptoms?
4. For Staff: Within the past 14 days, have you been in contact with anyone who you know has has had Covid 19 or Covid like symptoms?
Do you contact 2 meters or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person or having direct contact with fluids from a person with Covid-19?
5. For Parent/Student: has your child received a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
6. For Staff: Have you received a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
7. For Parent/Student: Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to monitor, isolate or quarantine your child because of concerns about Covid-19 infection?
8. For Staff: Within the past 14 days, has a medical professional public health ask you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self quarantine because of concerns about Covid-19 infection?
Frequently Asked Questions – Wellness Survey
Here are some FAQs about AISD Wellness Survey:
- Can the daily survey be completed if the parent does not have their student’s ID number?
No, it cannot be completed. Need to know that the ID number is linked to each student’s name and campus. It is very needed to complete the daily survey.
- Does a parent of multiple children need to fill out a survey for each child?
Yes. A parent of multiple children need to complete a separate survey for each child.
- If one child in a household has Corona symptoms and cannot attend school, should all siblings stay at home?
Only one child who get symptoms is not allowed to attend school, unless the sibling who is sick has a positive Corona test. After get positive covid-19, all children in the house will not be allowed to attend school. They have to isolate or quarantine.
- If someone in my household tests positive, how will the school know?
If anyone tests positive in a house, the Tarrant County Public Health office (TCPH) is going to order a quarantine for that family. Nurse Minnerly, AISD Health Services Coordinator, has direct contact with the TCPH and accepts a report of affected households.
- Who monitors the Qualtrics dashboard and has access to the data?
Campuses have to verify and monitor that wellness screening has occurred for every student and staff member. Access has been provided to principals, the campus nurse, AP’s, and district managers. No other campus or district personnel will be able to be added to the dashboard.
Talking about AISD Wellness Survey, in addition, here we will also talk about Emotional Wellness and Physical Wellness.
The excessive stress will be able to interfere with productivity and performance, and then will affect physical and emotional health. Oftentimes, our ability to solve stress can mean the difference between success or a breakdown in any type of work. Work-life balance is very important. There are several great resources through Aetna, Seton and our Employee Assistance Program to assist with stress management.
- Revive Employee Assistance Program.
- Stress—Aetna Resource
- Behavioral Health Care—Seton Resources
You are able to use approved wellness vendors. They are able to work with the interest of the employees to start a zumba or yoga class. Also, AISD’s approved vendors offer discounts to their gyms, such as 24-Hour Fitness, LA Fitness, and others.