The WVU Student Portal is a single entry point for the current student or the admitted student of West Virginia University (WVU). This WVU Student Portal also can be used for various academic and administrative services (As an employee or a faculty member). By accessing the WVU Student Portal, you can view lots of information. We think that you come here in getting the information regarding the WVU Student Portal. Fortunately, you are at right place because here in this article we are going to discuss about that.
Actually, you can get further information related the WVU Student Portal by going to WVU Portal articles. There you can see some articles talk about State authorization location prompts in the WVU Student Portal, WVU Student Portal FAQ, how to log into the WVU Student Portal, safely access the WVU Student Portal on a shared computer, view the WVU Student Portal on a mobile device, admit view of the WVU Student Portal, faculty view of the WVU Student Portal, employee view of the WVU Student Portal and view the grades in the WVU Student Portal. So, if you want to know them, you can go to the page of WVU Portal Support and visit the WVU Portal articles.
Now, we are going to inform you how to login into the WVU Student Portal. To do it, you can follow these easy steps below.
1. At the first step, you have to the page of WVU Student Portal. Or you can click this link portal.wvu.edu.
2. After that, you have to enter your information including your username and password. So, the next step that you have to do is please enter your username and password correctly.
3. The last, you are able to click on login button to make you go to the WVU Student Portal.
In a case, if you have forgotten your password, so you can go to login.wvu.edu. Or you can also click on the link written ‘need help’. By clicking that link, you will be taken to the page where you can get the information about how to get rid of your forgot password. Besides, there you can see the information about your login, how to change password, how to reset your account, and how to claim account. In this case, you will solve your forgot password, so you just need to click the link written ‘forgot password’. After that, you have to enter your username and click on submit button.
As we know that with this WVU Student Portal you can view your grades. Quickly, you are able to view your grades in the WVU Student Portal. So, how do you view your grades in the WVU Student Portal? Let us see these steps below.
1. To view your grades in the WVU Student Portal, you have to log in to your WVU Student Portal account.
2. Then, please locate the STAR Schedule box and click on the STAR Grades tab.
3. After that, the grades which have been applied in STAR will be displayed.
4. Finally, you can click on the term drop-down box to view academic transcripts for previous semesters.