In the learning program called Course Hero, the term archive is used to refer to a collection of a course, document, or Q&A. The main purpose of archiving these things is to be able to access them again in the future.
If you want to archive a course, a document, or a Q&A but you have no idea how to do it, you can follow these following steps to be able to successfully do it:
- The very first thing that you have to do to archive a course, a document, or a Q&A is to log in to your Course Hero. To be able to log in to the platform, first of all, you will have to go to the official website of Course Hero at https://www.coursehero.com/. When you are on its homepage, find the Log in button located at the top of the page and click it. It should be easy for you to find this button as it is at the top and is the second one from the right after the Sign up button. By clicking the button you will be taken to the page entitled Welcome back!. On this page, you can log in to the site. There are a few ways to choose from. If you have a Course Hero account, you will have to enter your email address and your password. Do not forget to confirm that you are not a robot and then press the Log in button. Just like that you will be logged in to the site. Aside from this method, there are some other ones. Compared to the one with a Course Hero account, the other is a bit easier. If you have a Google account, you can sign in to the site with it. In addition to Google account, you can also log in with a Facebook and an Apple account. In case you are not able to log in to your Course Hero account, one of the possibilities is due to entering the incorrect account email or password. It is really important to make sure that the account email or password that you enter is correct. If you enter the incorrect one, an error message will be seen on the screen. To fix the issue, all that you have to do is to make sure that the information is correct. If you are sure that the information is correct and it really is when you check it, the solutions include clearing out the cache and cookies of your browser and trying to use a different browser.
- After logging in to your Course Hero account, the next thing that you need to do is to simply click on the three vertical dots that are located in the top right corner of the study resource that you want to archive.
- Once it is clicked, then you can just click Archive.
- Just like that a course, a document, or a Q&A that you want to be archived is archived.
In case you want to view the courses and the study resources that you have archived, you are still able to do it. If you are wondering how to do that, all that you need to do is to just use the filter that is located at the top right hand corner of a course, a document, or a Q&A page and then change the selection from Active to Archived.
Talking about archiving a course and document, it should be noted that archiving any of them does not mean archiving it across the website. In fact, it will only be archived in your personal Course Hero account.
If one day you change your mind and want to unarchive any course that you have archived before, the process that you have to do is as easy as archiving them. Just like archiving them, it will be needed for you to log in to your Course Hero account. Once you have successfully logged in to your Course Account, it is time for you to follow the following guide:
- First of all, you have to change the filter from Active to Archived. If you have no idea where it is, it is located at the top right hand of the page.
- After that, click the three vertical dots that are shown on the course that you want to archive and then choose Unarchive.
- Just like that the course should show up under your active courses list.
If the one that you want to unarchive is a study document or Tutor Question, instead of following the guide above, please follow every step mentioned below:
- The process of unarchiving a study document or Tutor Question can be started by choosing My Library that is located on the left hand navigation panel.
- Then, change the filter, the one that is located at the top right corner. Please change it from Active to Archived.
- Lastly, click on the three vertical dots on the study document or Q&A and then choose Unarchive.
It should be easy for you to archive or unarchive a course, a document, or a Q&A. In case you find it hard or if you want to know the further information about the archive in Course Hero, you are recommended to contact the customer service of Course Hero. The best way to contact them is by calling the phone number of Course Hero customer service. 1-888-634-9397 is the number that you can dial to be directed to them. Feel free to dial the number anytime you want as it is available all day long and all night long. While it is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, it is better for you to avoid the busy time to get the fast response. When you get a chance to talk to the customer service, please explain the thing on your mind clearly so that they can help you with your difficulties or explain the thing that you want to know.