In this page, we are going to discuss about UTSA Jobs for Students. If you come to this page to find out some information about that, so you do not go anywhere. Please keep reading the following text to get information you need.
UTSA Student Union – Student Jobs
Constantly, the UTSA Student Union is looking for dedicated and hardworking students to join the staff. Need to know that the UTSA Student Union employs wages and work-study students. For your information, Events Management and Conference Services, Communications and Programs, Operations, and the Business Office employ over 150 student staff who do a variety of important tasks. From setup and breakdown of the tables, chairs, and audiovisual equipment throughout the UTSA Student Union’s reserved spaces, to giving and providing quality customer service to clients at the Information Desk. The UTSA Student Union is a building run for the students, and by the students. Let be part of an amazing team. You are able to contact email@example.com with any questions. In addition, you are also able to download the UTSA Student Union Student Handbook.
Undergraduate Student Position Descriptions:
- Audio Visual (AV) Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Office/Roadrunner Express Assistant
- Event Services Assistant
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Information Desk Assistant
- Operations Assistant
- Programs Assistant
- Events Management Assistant
Graduate Student Position Description:
- Grad Assistant
UTSA Student Jobs
Here are some UTSA Student Jobs (Hiring now):
- Captionist/Transcriptionist I (Student Disability Services)
- Reports issue related to any student to the Coordinator of DHHS.
- Participates in activities, trainings, and meetings, if necessary.
- Helps in other duties throughout department when requested (For example: Proctoring of the tests).
- Other duties as assigned
Office Worker- UTSA
Position Summary of the Office Worker: The Office Worker is responsible to help management with administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, etc. The Office Workers have to interact with the customers, visitors, and employees in a professional manner.
Food Service Worker – UTSA
Position Summary of the Food Service Worker: The Student Food Service Worker is responsible to prepare and/or build food items while provide customer service and adhere to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. The Student – Food Service workers have to be a student at the Aramark location.
Barista – Starbucks – UTSA
Position Summary of Barista: Barista must take and prepares the customer beverage orders to brand specifications and customer requests. For note: Crucial functions and responsibilities of the Barista position can vary by Aramark location based on the client requirements and business needs.
Assistant Director of Online Marketing – UTSA
Position Summary of Assistant Director of Online Marketing: To observe, develop, and implement UTSA Online’s marketing vision within the bigger institution’s framework, as well as to track and optimize UTSA Online’s marketing and communication strategy via many channels.
Part Time Store Associate – UTSA
The right candidates will be willing and able to:
- Communicate effectively with the customers.
- Effectively use an integrated cash register and also follow cash handling procedures
- Perform closing register procedures and create cash drops
- Help in posting promotions, setting and stocking product, checking-in vendors.
- Minimum 21 years old.
- You have to be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- You have an ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Sundays off and out by 9:15pm (daily)
- Bonus and Incentive potential
- Holiday Pay
- Employer matched 401(k) plan
Security Systems Technician I/II – UTSA
Position Summary of Security Systems Technician: To provide skilled technical skills in the installation. Also, to repair and maintenance of security equipment. This position gives highly technical skills in the repair and maintenance of all physical security systems in operation at UTSA.
Laboratory Technical Assistant
The applications are going to be accepted through 11:59 PM CDT on September 09, 2021.
Salary: $31,200 annualized (Commensurate with education, experience and the qualifications).
Digital Marketing Manager (Enrollment Marketing) – UTSA
The applications are going to be accepted through 11:59 PM CDT on September 08, 2021. At the discretion of the hiring department, this Digital Marketing Manager position posting may close after a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
Salary Range: $55,000-$60,000 annualized (Commensurate with education, experience and the qualifications).
UTSA Student Affairs – Student Employment
The Student Affairs employs over 600 students in positions throughout the division. Need to know that each position is focused to develope the individual’s marketable leadership skills and career preparation. The student workforce is central to the operations of the campus buildings and crucial to programs and services. Warning: Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for the student employment positions.
Student Affairs gives extensive training chances for the student employees including.
- True Colors
- Bringing in the Bystander
- All staff training in January
Graduate Assistantships: The Graduate Assistantships (GA) are available in lots of their departments. Graduate Assistants (GA) serve in para-professional roles to manage aspects of the department. Graduate Assistantships’ advise sponsored student organizations, develop marketing and social media content, manage student staff, and more. Graduate Assistants (GA) attend monthly sessions for development and networking. Please check Handshake for open positions.
Internships: The Student Affairs partners with the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies department and also many other academic departments on internships throughout the division. If you are interested to pursue an internship with Student Affairs, simply you are able to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, here we are going also to tell about Student Affairs’ Mission and Vision. If you want to know that information, look at the text below.
- Mission of Student Affairs: Student Affairs will serve the university by giving student-centered programs and services, making chances which facilitate the student development and enhance students’ sense of belonging.
- Vision of Student Affairs: Student Affairs will be a leader in the development of supportive culture which facilitates learning, providing advocacy and engages the students.