If you are interested to be part of the University of Cape Coast (UCC), so you need to learn about the college and the UCC Student Portal. Well, here in this article, we are going to discuss about the UCC Student Portal. We think that it will benefit for you.
UCC Student Portal is an online access designed for the students of University of Cape Coast (UCC). By visiting the official website of University of Cape Coast (UCC), you are going to find lots of information regarding the college and also the UCC Student Portal. You are able to read that information carefully. By the way, how to access the UCC Student Portal? Actually, you are able to access the UCC Student Portal by going to the page of UCC Student Portal.
If you arrive at the UCC Student Portal page, then you need to enter your registration number. Make sure that you have already registered on the UCC Student Portal. In other case, if you do not have a registration number so you have to create a new account first. After you enter your registration number, the next step that you have to do is enter your password. If everything is done, so you are able to continue the process of login by clicking the login button. By clicking the login button, you are going to start access your UCC Student Portal.
With the UCC Student Portal, you are able to do many things such as check your attendance, view your scores, check your grades, print your transcripts, view your schedule, look for the information regarding the University of Cape Coast (UCC) and much more. So, we are able to say that this UCC Student Portal has lots of benefit for all students of the University of Cape Coast (UCC). We get information that there are almost all students can login to the UCC Student Portal easily. But if you get a little problem when you try to login to your UCC Student Portal account, we suggest you to ask a help from the UCC Student Portal admin.
Sometime, there are also some students who ever forget their password. In this case, if you get same problem, you are able to click the link written ‘Forgot password? Reset here!’. By clicking that link, you will be taken to the page where you can get rid of your password. After you arrive at the page of password recovery, you will see some options in resetting your password.
1. Please enter you Student Registration Number and telephone number.
2. Then, you are going to get a reset code on your phone.
3. After that, you have to input your reset code received for verification.
4. Your password will be reset and you are able to log in after your reset code is verified.
1. Please enter you Student Registration Number and email address.
2. Then, you need to sign in to your email.
3. The next step, you have to check your inbox/spam/junkmail for email received from the UCC Student Portal.
4. Now, you can reset your password.
5. Finally you will be redirected to student portal login page.