The Two Proposed Plans for the Constitution Agreed on is one of the questions that you can find on the exam. Also, you are going to find this question on online quizzes. Of course, you want to know the correct answer to this question, so you are at this page.
The Answer for the Question: The Two Proposed Plans for the Constitution Agreed on
The answer of the question The two proposed plans for the Constitution agreed on is served in multiple choice, as below:
A. having two houses of Congress.
B. having three branches of government.
C. having one president.
D. an elected judiciary.
The correct answer is B. having three branches of government
Explanation: following Enlightenment ideas, the government must have checks and balances with multiple branches. The proposed plans for the Constitutional Convention, New Jersey Plan and Virginia Plan, agreed that the new government was required to have checks and balances with branches of government. They agreed there required to be a legislative branch to create laws, an executive branch to preside over everyday affairs, and also a judicial branch to run the courts. These three branches would make sure that no singular power could take over and rule as a tyrant.
Here are some related questions we found on https://haren.in/.
- The ‘implied consent law” says you have agreed to take a test for the alcohol content of your blood____
A. Whenever you drive in California
B. On advice of an attorney
C. If an accident has occurred
Correct answer is A. Whenever you drive in California
- India has agreed to collaborate with which country on the 2030 Agenda with focus on clean and green energy?
Correct answer is A. USA
- Replace the underlined portion with an idiom from the list below:
They finally agreed on the business deal.
A. let the cat out of the bag
B. see eye to eye
C. to feel under the weather
D. to cut a corner
Correct answer is B. see eye to eye
- The delegate who created the compromise for the Constitution was
A. Roger Sherman.
B. Alexander Hamilton.
C. William Paterson.
D. James Madison.
Correct answer is A. Roger Sherman
- Given below are two statements:
Statement I: Mendel studied seven pairs of contrasting traits in pea plants and proposed the Laws of Inheritance.
Statement II: Seven characters examined by Mendel in his experiment on pea plants were seed shape and colour, flower colour, pod shape and colour, flower position and stem height.
In the light of the above statements, choose the correct answer from the options given below:
A. Statement I is correct but Statement II is incorrect
B. Statement I is incorrect but Statement II is correct
C. Both Statement I and Statement II are correct
D. Both Statement I and Statement II are incorrect
Correct answer is C. Both Statement I and Statement II are correct
- Which of the following is required under Article 108 of the Constitution of India to summon a joint sitting of the two houses of Parliament?
A. Intention of the President
B. Satisfaction of the President
C. Instruction of the President
D. Consent of the President
Correct answer is A. Intention of the President
- How did the Constitution set up the legislative branch?
A. One representative house
B. One leader elected by a special college
C. Two representative houses
D. Individuals appointed by the president
Correct answer is C. Two representative houses
- On which date the Indian Constitution was adopted by the Constituent Assembly?
A. August 15, 1947
B. November 26, 1949
C. January 26, 1950
D. August 15, 1950
Correct answer is B. November 26, 1949
- Vygotsky proposed that child development is:
A. A product of formal education
B. A product of assimilation and accommodation
C. Due to genetic components of a culture
D. A product of social interaction
Correct answer is D. A product of social interaction
- Communities apply NIMS principles to integrate response plans and resources across jurisdictions and departments, as well as with the private sector and NGOs.
Correct answer is B. TRUE
- The introduction of the Constitution of India is called
C. Directive Principles of State Policy
D. Main Features of the Constitution
Correct answer is A. Preamble
- Choose the most suitable modal from the given choices for blank spaces:
We ……. obey the Constitution.
Correct answer is C. must
- An important feature of Emergency Operation Plans is that they_____
A. provide a uniform response to all hazards that a community may face.
B. are available electronically and may be updated throughout the incident.
C. are specifically tailored to recovery and contingency plans.
D. may be used in place of the National Incident Management System.
Correct answer is A. provide a uniform response to all hazards that a community may face.
- Given below are two statements, one is labelled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R).
Assertion (A): The 73th Amendment of the Constitution is considered to be a watershed in the history of local self-government in India.
Reason (R): The 73rd Constitution Amendment conferred the much coveted Constitutional status on Panchayats.
Select the correct answer from the code given below.
A. Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
B. (A) is true, but (R) is false
C. Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
D. (A) is false, but (R) is true
Correct answer is A. Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
- Which NIMS Management Characteristic includes developing and issuing assignments, plans, procedures, and protocols to accomplish tasks?
A. Manageable Span of Control
B. Comprehensive Resource Management
C. Modular Organization
D. Management by Objectives
Correct answer is D. Management by Objectives