“The materials in your Penn Foster courses are in the written or digital form” is the question related to Penn Foster found on Course Hero. It is a multiple choice question. The possible answers of this question include:
A. Registered trademark
Which one do you think is the right answer for the question? Can you guess which one? If you guess the D option, then you can be proud of yourself as it is the correct answer. Once again, the correct answer of the question “The materials in your Penn Foster courses are in the written or digital form” is D. Copyright.
Copyright is the intellectual property rights enjoyed by the writer which cannot be infringed without the consent of the author. Since the materials are the property of Penn Foster learning materials are covered by and therefore cannot be copied other than for study purposes.
Course Hero has the full answer to this question. Not only that, there is also a full explanation. Unfortunately, it is not able to be accessed unless you subscribe to Course Hero. If you want to subscribe to Course Hero to be able to access the content, you can follow the following steps:
- When you are on the page with the content that includes the questions that says “The materials in your Penn Foster courses are in the written or digital form” at here, click on the pink Subscribe to view answer button. By clicking on one of them, you will be taken to a new page.
- On the new page, choose between I am a Student and I am an Educator option.
- If you choose the I am a Student option, you will have to enter the name of your school.
- After that, feel free to sign up with Google, Facebook, or with Apple. In addition, you can also sign in with email.
- When you are taken to the new page, enter your email address, Google or Facebook account or Apple ID.
- Then, enter the password.
- In the next step, you will also have to enter your school. If you are wondering why this information is asked, there is nothing to worry as it will only be used to personalize your experience and will not be shared or made public.
- After entering your school name, tick the I’m not a robot box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- When everything is done, it is time for you to press the Create my account button.
It is not done yet. After going through such a process, you will also have to choose the plan. The annual one costs $119.40, the quarterly one costs $44.85, and the monthly one costs $19.95. Feel free to choose any plan that you want depending on your pocket and on your needs. After making a payment, you can log in to your Course Hero account and start accessing the content that you want. If you think no one of these plants is affordable, you are suggested to look for those who want to share an account.
Talking about the courses offered by Penn Foster, do you know how many of them? If you have not enrolled in Penn Foster and are planning to do that, the courses that are available to choose from filtered by program type include:
- Career Diploma: ABC Certified Wedding Planner, Administrative Assistant, Appliance Repair, Automotive Repair Technician, Bookkeeping, Caterer, Child Care Professional, Computer Graphic Artist, Construction Trades, Dental Assistant, Desktop Publishing and Design, Diesel Mechanics/Heavy Truck Maintenance, Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor, Drafting with AutoCAD, Dressmaking and Design, Electronics Technician, Event Planning, Floral Design, Furniture and Cabinet Maker, Guest Service Agent, Gunsmith, HVACR Technician, Home Health Aide, Home Remodeling and Repair, Hotel and Restaurant Management, IT Support Specialist, Interior Decorator, Jewelry Design and Repair, Landscaping Technology, Legal Secretary, Locksmith & Home Security Technician, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Transcriptionist, Motorcycle Repair Technician, Occupational Therapy Aide, Optician Exam Prep, Paralegal, Payroll Clerk, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician Professional, Physical Therapy Aide, Plumber, Private Investigator, Residential Electrician, Retail Supervisor, Security Guard, Small Business Management, Small Engine Repair, Starting Your Own Business, Sterile Processing, Tex Preparation, Travel and Tourism Specialist, Veterinary Assistant, Virtual Assistant, Wildlife/Forestry Conservation
- Certificate: Accounting Essentials, Anatomy and Physiology, AutoCAD Essentials, Automotive HVAC Essentials, Automotive Transmission Essentials, Business Management Essentials, Career Readiness Bootcamp, Child Development Training, Child Psychology, Comprehensive English: Reading and Writing Skills, Computer Programming Languages, Customer Service and Sales Credential, E-Business Management, Electronic Medical Records, Fitness and Nutrition Certificate, Forensic Computer Examiner, Gourmet Cooking Certificate, Health Information Management, Human Resources Management Essentials, LexisNexis Legal Research, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office 2019, National Electrical Code, Personal Caregiver, Pet Grooming, Property Management, Retail Industry Fundamentals Credential, Supervisory Skills for the Industrial Workplace, The Business of Retail: Operations and Profit, Veterinary Team Telehealth
- Associate Degree: Accounting, Business Management, Computer Information Systems, Construction Technology, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Engineering Technology, Graphic Design, Health Care Management, Human Resources Management, Industrial Electronics and Electrical Maintenance Technology, Industrial Supervision, Interior Design, Manufacturing, Medical Assistant, Paralegal Studies, Veterinary Technician
- Diploma: Child Care Career Pathways with High School Diploma, Cooking High School Career Pathway, Earn College Credits in High School, Healthcare Career Pathways, High School Auto Repair Courses, High School Construction Career Pathway, High School Diploma, High School Electrician Classes, Information Technology Career Pathway, Pharmacy Technician Pathway with High School Diploma, Plumping Career Path with High School Diploma, Veterinary Assistant High School Courses
- Undergrad. Cert.: Accounting, Business Management, CDA Credential Prep, Foundation Skills for Technology, General Studies, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Veterinary Practice Management
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Management, Criminal Justice, Veterinary Technology
So, which course offered by Penn Foster that you are interested in? Feel free to choose any course that you want. If you want to see more information, you can just go to the official website of Penn Foster.