Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program has been launched by the West Bengal State Government. So, every student in West Bengal will have an opportunity to get the scholarship. Make sure to not miss this chance, as it will change your future.
Then, how to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship? If you are interested in applying to apply the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program, you need to know the details of the scholarships, eligibility, requirements and more. So, what you should do is to prepare yourself to simply register under this scholarship program.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Overview
The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has been reserved for the poor family students where they cannot pay the school tuition. For that reason, the government has come forward for these poor families. So, the students who cannot pay their school fees will have a chance to get a scholarship.
To get this scholarship, the students have to apply first. As per the scheme, from class 9th to 12th class students are able to apply. Well, the graduate students and postgraduate students can also take benefit under this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program. Well, this scholarship hopefully will assist them to get a good education by overcoming their financial burden.
As a result, there are a lot of students who have registered with the help of the official online website. Certainly, the education department of WB state has considered the applications. After checking all the criteria, the eligible candidates will have a chance to get the scholarships.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Detail
You may already know that every year, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, WB always gives the golden opportunity to students who cannot pay their school fees. Even though they are needy students, but they still need to fulfill some requirements, so they can take part in this program. Here’s the details about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program:
|The amount given in Scholarship||Class of Student||As per Category|
|1000 Rs. Per month||Higher Secondary Education||Directorate of School Education (DSE)|
|1000 Rs. Per month||Also in High Madrasah||Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)|
|1000 Rs. Per month||Class of Student||Directorate of public instruction (DPI)|
|1000 Rs. Per month||Higher Secondary Education|
|1500 Rs. Per month||Also in High Madrasah|
|1500 Rs. Per month||Class of Student|
|2000 Rs. Per month||Higher Secondary Education|
|2000 Rs. Per month||Also in High Madrasah|
|2500 Rs. Per month||Class of Student|
|2500 Rs. Per month||Higher Secondary Education|
|5000 Rs. to 8000 Rs. Per month||Also in High Madrasah|
|5000 Rs. Per month||Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses||Technical education at college or university level|
|5000 Rs. Per month||Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses|
|1500 Rs. Per month||Undergraduate||Directorate of Technical Education and Training|
|1500 Rs Per month||Diploma courses||Directorate of medical education|
|5000 Rs. Per month||Undergraduate in Medical stream|
If you have obtained Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program last year and again you want to get this scholarship for this year, you also need to log in through your previous login details. Afterwards, you have to reach the homepage. As you are fit as per eligibility criteria, you can then apply again for the desired scholarship. Of course, you have to apply immediately before the session starts for the upcoming year.
Here are the detail about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program criteria:
- There a bunch of common eligibility criteria for students
- Applying must be permanent resident from West Bengal State
- The annual family income of the students must not be more than 25 lakh rupees.
- The eligibility criteria will depend on student percentage previously
- The higher secondary level student must qualify for the Madhyamik exam with 75% marks at least.
- The diploma students have to clear the exam from 1 year or second year of diploima with 75% mark also.
- Under Graduate Student should clear 12th class with at least 75% marks also for qualifying for a scholarship.
- Post Graduate applicant must clear honor subject with 53% marks at least and also for honor subject in engineering subjects also 55% marks required.
- Kanyashree Applicant has to secure at least 45% marks.
- M.Phil or NET Research courses students are able to apply without any marked conditions to get a scholarship.
Here are additional information about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program:
- Name of the Scheme: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
- Launched by: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal
- Worked under: The state government of West Bengal
- Benefit of Scholarship: To give financial assistance for education through scholarship
- Beneficiaries: Students
- Official Link: svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
How to Check the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process?
Here’s how to check the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process!
- Firstly, the department will sort the online application forms.
- The applications will be sorted on the basis of marks before, as per scholarship rules.
- After that, on the family income of the students.
- Then, the Merit list will also be produced by the concerned department.
- The documents were verified, also for making a merit list. That document is what you also attach at the time of registration.
- After following all the procedures, the scholarship will then be sent to the student with the respective amount for student courses.
Here are some requirements for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program:
- Aadhar Card
- Also Permanent Residence Proof
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Then Higher Secondary Education Reports
- Previous Class result
- In addition, Income Certificate from family
- Passport size photo
- Registered Mobile number
How to Register the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program?
Here are step-by-step to register under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program:
- First, go to the official Swami Vivekananda Scholarship site.
- On the homepage, you will find the registration link and click on it.
- By clicking the link, a new window will appear with the form.
- Fill the required information.
- Then, attach the documents that are required for registration.
- Enter your mobile number and email, then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You also have to get a unique ID of 15 digits and save it for further use.
- Now, you have to login with an application ID of 15 digits and a password.
- After that, enter the captcha code before submitting details.
- You can then fill the remaining form of application.
- Attach your passport photo and image of your signature.
- After completing all the processes, you need to click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, your application is submitted.