Ccboe or ccboe.com refers to the website owned by Charles County Public Schools. In the site, you will be able to find the thing known as StudentVUE, which is also popular as StudentVUE Ccboe. If you are wondering what StudentVUE Ccboe is, this post is for you.
StudentVUE of Charles County Public Schools
StudentVUE is used to call the online learning management system for Charles County Public School or CCPS. This one is the secure solution made by Charles County Public School or CCPS for the students to access information about student attendance, class schedules, class performance, course history, contact, assignments, graduation status, grades, school information, demographic information, health check, and many more.
Every student is able to see all the things mentioned above. However, there is no way for them to see the other students. Aside from themselves, there are actually some other ones who can access their information. Those are their parents, if they have a ParentVUE account. Beside them and their parents, no one has a chance to access their information.
If you as a student of Charles County Public School want to log in to StudentVUE account, the first thing that you will need to do is to open your web browser and enter the address handed by the school district. By pressing Enter, the ParentVUE and StudentVUE Access screen will be displayed. As a student, it is clear which one that should be clicked. For those who already have an account, you can just enter the username and the password. Please click Login after that.
In case you forgot your password, there is Forgot your Password? Click here link to click. In the further page, please enter your main email address. Just like that, you will receive an email with the username and password information in it. Please check your email immediately.
If you are provided with an activation key to make an account, firstly, click I have an activation key and need to create my account. Then, read the Privacy Statement, and when you are done, click I Accept. Next, enter first name, last name, and activation key. Take note that the first and the last name should match the information recorded in Synergy exactly. After that, click Continue to Step 3. Lastly, click Complete Account Activation.
It should be easy to log in if you follow these steps well. Make a second attempt if you fail in the first one. If you are a bit confused and need to be assisted, do not hesitate to seek help from someone who knows about this.
Once you have logged in to the web portal using your own account, the Home tab of the StudentVUE portal will be shown. The tab has a few information, including:
- Navigation Bar: There is a link to display your records.
- Recent Events: This one includes several things such as grading period dates, conference events, discipline events, school events, attendance notes, and nurse log notes. If you want to know more, please the click the information in the blue for further information.
- District Announcements: These are shown on the right side.
- Streams: You will be able to communicate with your teachers with Streams.
- My Account: This tab makes it able for you to access your account information.
- Contact, Privacy, Help: All these three are customized by the district. Feel free to click the Contact if you have to reach out the representative and you can also choose Help if you need help.
- Several languages might be supported by the district. If some options are available, feel free to pick the one that you want.
About Charles County Public Schools
Charles County Public Schools, which is also known as CCPS in short, is the name of the public school that is currently run by the Charles County Board of Education. As for the one that fund it is Charles County, Maryland thanks to the taxpayers.
Charles County Public Schools is located in the south of Washington, D.C., in Charles County, Maryland. Along with some other ones, it is counted as one of the fastest growing school systems in the area. The main purpose of CCPS is to give the chance for all the children in school age to get a proper and high quality education that can help them in building character, preparing to be leaders and preparing to face the real life.
Charles County Public Schools consists of a lot of schools, including:
- St. Charles High School (Waldorf)
- Thomas Stone High School (Waldorf)
- Westlake High School (Waldorf)
- North Point High School (Waldorf)
- La Plata High School (La Plata)
- Maurice J. McDonough High School (Pomfret)
- Henry E. Lackey High School (Indian Head)
- Mattawoman (Waldorf)
- Theodore G. Davis (Waldorf)
- John Hanson (Waldorf)
- Milton M. Somers (La Plata)
- Benjamin Stoddert (St. Charles)
- General Smallwood (Potomac Heights)
- Piccowaxen (Newburg)
- Matthew Henson (Pomonkey)
- William B. Wade (Waldorf)
- J. P. Ryon (Waldorf)
- Eva Turner (St. Charles)
- J. C. Parks (Pomonkey)
- Mary Burgess Neal (Waldorf)
- Dr. Samuel A. Mudd (Waldorf)
- Mt. Hope/Nanjemoy (Nanjemoy)
- Walter J. Mitchell (La Plata)
- Arthur Middleton (Waldorf)
- Mary H. Matula (La Plata)
- T.C. Martin (Bryantown)
- Malcolm (Malcolm)
- Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer (Waldorf)
- Indian Head (Indian Head)
- Dr. Thomas L. Higdon (Newburg)
- William A. Diggs (Waldorf)
- Dr. James Craik (Pomfret)
- Dr. Gustavus Brown (Waldorf)
- Berry (Waldorf)
- C. Paul Barnhart (Waldorf)
- James E. Richmond Science Center
- F. B. Gwynn Educational Center
- Special Education Department, Assistive Technology Center
- Adult Education Services, External Diploma Program, Adult Services Center, Adult Education Services, Lifelong Learning Center, Nanjemoy Creek Environment Education Center
- Robert D. Stethem Educational Center
For more information about StudentVUE Ccboe and for Charles County Public Schools in general, you are encouraged to visit the official website of it at https://www.ccboe.com. If there is any question, do not hesitate to call (301) 932-6610. Aside from dialing the phone number, you can also reach out the schools by sending a mail to its mailing address: P.O. Box 2770 La Plata, MD 20646.