PUSD (Pasadena Unified School District) is a school district which is located in Pasadena, California. Since 2014, it has five Middle Schools, four High Schools, three K–8 schools and 15 K–5 elementary schools. Also, the district serves the city of Sierra Madre and the unincorporated community of Altadena
STUDENT/PARENT PORTAL PUSD
The Student and Parent Portals were made as a way for both parents and students to stay involved in the student’s academic life. The PUSD Student and Parent Portals offer for better communication between the student, parent, and the teachers.
Student and Parent Portals have up to date information on:
- and more
STUDENT/PARENT PORTAL MOBILE APP
A mobile app version of student and parent portal is also available. For note: Mobile App has limited access only to Grades, Report Cards, Attendance, Contact and Demographic information. If you want to get this parent portal, you are able to download through your mobile device’s app store; Google Play Store or App Store.
STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN
Student Portal accounts are automatically made for all PUSD students. You need to log in by using your PUSD email address. To login Student Portal PUSD, you are able to enter your email. Then, you have to click at the next button. After that, you have to enter your password. Make sure that you enter your password correctly. The last step, you are able to click at the login button. After you login successfully, you will be able to access Student Portal PUSD to view your grades, assignments, attendance and more.
HOW TO RESET PASSWORD
Sometime, you will get a little issue when you cannot login to Student Portal PUSD. If you have this issue, you are able to follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you are able to go to Student Portal Log in page and click on Forgot Password?
- After that, you have to enter your PUSD student email address. Click Next.
- After clicking Next, you are going to receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on ‘Click Here’ in the email.
- Then, you will be taken to the Email Verification screen. Click Next.
- Afterwards, you will be taken to the Set New Password screen. Please enter new password and click Next.
- Now, you are able to reset your password and can return to the login page to log into Student Portal.
PUSD (Pasadena Unified School District) give a variety of educational choices that designed to prepare students to be critical thinkers, strong communicators, creative problem solvers, and the leaders of the future. PUSD graduates are getting admission to competitive colleges across the country. Apparently, there are lots of Academic programs. Here are some of the programs:
- Dual Language Immersion programs in Mandarin, Spanish, and French.
- Art and music education programs which connect with Pasadena’s renowned arts and culture.
- College & Career Academies which prepare students for post-secondary success.
- Early Childhood Education.
- Elementary Education (TK-5).
- Secondary Education (6-12th grade).
- Math Academy for accelerated Middle School students.