You may be looking for the information about the OUSD student portal that will inform you about the school. However, you may want to be a student of OUSD, but you do not know how to get it. Of course, you surely have to access the OUSD student portal for more information.
The Orange Unified School District (OUSD) definitely offers more or less 28,000 students in grades kindergarten through 12th and covers all or part of the cities of Anaheim, Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana and Villa Park.
The mission of OUSD is to provide an equitable, safe, innovative culture of learning for each scholar to have a competitive EDGE as a leader. Then, the vision of OUSD is to inspire our learners of today to be purposive leaders of tomorrow.
Once you register on OUSD Student Portal, you definitely can access the OUSD student portal. After access to the portal page, you absolutely can know many things that you can do with OUSD student portal. The things that you can know include register your account, view your schedule, get your grade, check your scores, print your transcript, get your school subject and view more information which seems important for you later.
Of course, to get access to the OUSD page, the main thing that you need to do is to register first. We emphasize that to register on the OUSD page to get your account, it does not take a long time. Generally, to register to any college or school, the way that you can follow is totally the same. To register to OUSD, make sure that you already have your email, and prepare the username and password that you will use to login to OUSD later.
How to Access OUSD Student Portal?
Indeed, it is an easy way when you want to access the student portal of OUSD. To access it, you can do some steps below!
- First, go to the official site of OUSD at https://www.orangeusd.org/.
- Then, at the homepage of OUSD, you have to find the Parent/Student Portal menu at the top of the page. Click it.
- At the Parent/Student Portal menu, you have to log into Parent/Student Portal.
- In this step, you can choose two languages to get the information, they are in English and in Spanish.
- Then, you need to fill your email address and enter your password. Click the Next button.
- After that, you will be directed into the page that shows your grades.
How to View Your Report Card at OUSD Student Portal?
Once you access OUSD student portal, it means that you will have a chance to check your report card. Generally, many students access the Student portal to know about their scores in each tes. So, let’s see how to see your OUSD report card!
- At the homepage of the portal, click on Grades.
- Then, click on Standard Based Report card to access an Elementary Reports Cards
- To access a middle school report card, you can click on Grades.
- To print it, you can click on either the word Print or the printer icon.
- Then, a PDF of your report card will come up. Now, you can print it soon.