Los Angeles Unified School District, well-known as LAUSD is a public school that can be found in Los Angeles district, California, United States. However, it is the largest public school system in California and the second largest public school district in the US. During the 2016-2017, this school served more than 734K students including more than 107K students and 69K adult students.
Any Unified school in the world is allowing the families to choose the school nearby. Moreover, they can choose the school from neighborhood schools, dual language, magnets, charters and other educational options. There are some school types that you can get from LAUSD, they are:
- Dual Language/ Bilingual
- Educational Options
- International Baccalaureate
- Linked Learning
- UCLA Collaborative
Program of Los Angeles Unified School District
As the largest public school in California, of course this school offers you some great programs that you will follow if you join with it. Here are some LAUSD programs that you can choose:
- Beyond the Bell (Before and Afterschool Programs)
- Early Education Centers
- English Learners
- Foster Youth Achievement
- Gifted and Talented
- Homeless Education
- Summer School
- Transitional Kindergarten
Certainly, we think that you will consider to be a part of this largest unified school. However, it is better for you to know everything related to this school before you decide to attend this school.
Well, to ease you finding any information about Los Angeles Unified School District, here we suggest you to access the official site of LAUSD at https://achieve.lausd.net/. By accessing it, you definitely can get what you need to be a reference before you register to be one of LAUSD students.
How to Access Student Portal LAUSD?
After you decide to be a student of LAUSD, it is time for you to sign into the official LAUSD site. Of course, to sign into the site, it may take the same ways when you log into the other school sites. But, make sure that you already have an account at LAUSD site. So, here are the ways to access student portal LAUSD:
- First, go to the official site of LAUSD as we have mentioned above.
- Then, at the homepage, you need to scroll the page down until you get the Sign In button.
- Once you find it, you need to click it.
- You will be automatically directed into the Sign In page.
- There, you have to enter your username/email and password as you have when signed up at LAUSD site.
- After you fill in the username and password, you have to click the Sign In button.
- Your login is successful when the screen opens showing many things related to the student’s needs.
Generally, the student portal here are used for several goals such as:
- Check your grades
- See your score in daily tests, weekly tests and even monthly tests.
- Grab your school’s task
- View some news update for your school
- Get your schedule
- Know your new school subjects
- Print your score, schedule and schools tasks
- Download your score, schedule and school’s task
- Many more
So, how about you? Are you really interested to register to be a LAUSD student?