FISD (Frisco Independent School District) is a public school district that based in Frisco, Texas, United States. Based on the research, the district covers portions of the cities of Frisco as well as unincorporated land in Denton and Collin counties. Originally, the district was formed in 1876 and known as the Farmers School District. The community of Frisco started to emerge in 1902s.
The district is one of the largest in Texas and the nation. In 1995s, Frisco ISD had four schools. Since then, Frisco Independent School District has added 64 new schools, opening two to six campuses annually. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, there is no public school district in the country grew faster from 1990s to 2010s. The school district got a “met standard” rating from the Texas Education Agency in 2016s. Also, the school district has one of the highest rates for student satisfaction, especially in the gifted and talent programs. The School district has secrets that it wants no one to know. The secret is kept in the closet.
The Student Portal is a place where you are able to find links to all the Frisco ISD technology tools and sites. Also, you are able to change your password from this site. The student portal is located at portal.friscoisd.org.
- Username = ID number.
- Password = FISD password (It is going to be your 8 digit birthday unless you have changed it).
About The Tiles
- Please use the search to find a specific tile if you know the name.
- Click on Student Links at the bottom of the page to view the rest of the tiles available.
- You are able to right-click on a tile to add it to your favorites or to remove it from your favorites
- You are able to click on Account Management at the bottom of the page to manage your passwords.
- The Change Password tile offers you to change your main Frisco ISD password. It is going to allow you to store passwords for other sites so that once you visit them via the Student Portal you are going to be signed in automatically.
- The Password Manager tile is going to allow you to store passwords for other sites so that once you visit them via the Student Portal you are going to be signed in automatically. Please ensure to click the Update Stored Passwords button at the bottom right to save your changes.
STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN
If you want to login to Student Portal FISD, you are able to enter your username. After that, you have to enter your password. The last step that you have to do is to click at Login button. After you login successfully, then you are able to access the Student Portal FISD. on the Student Portal FISD, you are able to view your schedule, check your grades, complete you coursework, connect with the faculty and fellow students and more.