When you come to this page, we are sure that you are looking for information related to MasteryConnect answer key. Is it alright? You are at the right page now. In this page, we are going to talk about the MasteryConnect answer key and other information about MasteryConnect app.
MasteryConnect app allows the teachers to launch and deliver the assessments. Instantly the teachers are able to see the student results, edit student’s scores, and take notes, detailing progress from one assessment to the next assessment. To start using MasteryConnect app, you have to make a MasteryConnect account. MasteryConnect app empowers the educators to assess and track mastery of the student’s understanding, share common assessments, and also connect with other educators in an online professional learning community.
How to get MasteryConnect answer key?
Now, you are very curious to know information about MasteryConnect answer key. By the way, how to get MasteryConnect answer key? Need to know, for any assessment, you are able to see the MasteryConnect answer key. The teacher will be able to set the MasteryConnect answer key available or hidden from the students and the parents in the student report and MasteryConnect Login. If the teacher makes the MasteryConnect answer key available, automatically you are able to see the answer key. But, If the teacher makes the MasteryConnect answer key hidden, then you will not be able to see the MasteryConnect answer key.
How to Hide the Answer Key for any Assessments in a Tracker?
As we explained above, for all assessments, the teachers are able to make the answer key available or hidden from the parents and the students in the student report and the MasteryConnect Login. As a teacher, you are able to do this through privacy settings in your tracker. By default, the MasteryConnect answer key is hidden until the assessment is taken by the student. Then the MasteryConnect answer key will appear in the student reports and the MasteryConnect login. You will be able to change the privacy settings to show or hide the answer key for all assessments in your tracker, or for individual assessments.
Open Privacy Settings
- Firstly, click on Trackers, and choose your tracker.
- Then, hover over the menu button, and choose Privacy Settings.
- Firstly, choose the Hide Answer Key and Apply These Settings to Assessments Currently in the Tracker check boxes.
- Then, click on Save. This is going to hide the answer key for all assessments in your tracker.
Edit Student Answers
Open Tracker and Assessment
- At the first step, you have to open the tracker for which you want to edit answers.
- After that, you are able to click on the standard title to see the assessment scores. If the assessment is multi-standard, you have to click on the title of the multi-standard assessment to view the scores for each standard.
Click Edit Icon
- Please click each score which you want to change, and then click the edit icon to edit the student answers in the performance grader.
Edit Student Answers
- To edit the student’s answers, you have to click the Edit Answers button, then click the question and choose the answer.
Save Assessment Answers
- For an item bank assessment, you need to click the question on the right side. Then, you are able to edit the answer.
- The last step, you only need to click the Save Changes button.
Edit Assessment Answers in Grader
Sometimes, the teachers want to edit their student answers after their students have been scored (Most frequently happen when the answers are incorrectly filled in). If you feel that you need to edit your student answers, do not worry, the MasteryConnect app gives you an ability to do that. However, the ability to edit the MasteryConnect student answers is only allowed when MC Teacher is in the Teacher View.
To edit the assessment answers in Grader:
- After scoring an assessment with the Grader, the MasteryConnect student answers will appear in the right column; incorrect answers are shown in red.
- To change one or more student responses, you have to tap on Edit Answers
- The far-right column is going to duplicate the appearance of a bubble sheet. It will allow you to adjust the answers manually. The correct student answers will appear as solid green, the incorrect answers will appear as solid red.
- Please adjust the student’s answers accordingly. When you are done making the changes, simply you are able to tap on the Save Answers button.
Change Assessment Privacy Settings in Portals
As a teacher, you will be able to make the answer key, assessment, item analysis and the student answers available or hidden in the parent and student portals. You will be able to do this through privacy settings in your tracker. By default, those reports are hidden until the assessment is taken by the student, or the teacher alters the settings. Aside from that, you are able to change the privacy settings to show or hide the answer key, assessment, item analysis and the student answers for all assessments in your tracker, or for individual assessments.
Open Assessment Details
- In the Tracker, you have to hover over the assessment header menu , and click the View link.
- To adjust privacy settings for a single standard assessment, you have to click the aligned standard header.
Select Single-Standard Privacy Settings
- Please hover over the single-standard assessment menu header.
- Then, click the Privacy link.
Save Privacy Preferences
- Please click the Privacy tab.
- To hide or display a report in the student and parent portal, you have to click the corresponding checkbox.
- To apply the privacy settings to the assessment, you need to click the Save button.
Warning: Initially this is set according to the privacy settings on your tracker. If you make a change to the assessment settings and you change your tracker settings, then the tracker will be able to override any assessment settings.