MUSD can refer to Moonpark Unified School District. It is known as a public school district located in Ventura Country, California, the United States. In the district, there is only one high school called Moonpark High School. Apart from that, there are two middle schools in the district: Chaparral Middle School and Mesa Verde Middle School.
As for the elementary schools, there are five, including Flory Academy, Mountain Meadows, Walnut Canyon School, Arroyo West, and Peach Hill Academy. In addition, this district has the first ever through 8th-grade school named Campus Canyon.
As one of the students of Moonpark Unified School District, you are able to connect your education with a thing called Student Connection. With this tool, all students are able to monitor their academic progress online, 24 hours per day and 7 days a week.
In order to find the Student Connection of the Moonpark Unified School District (MUSD), the first thing that you have to do is to go to the official website of Moonpark Unified School District. In the homepage, there are some menus for students, including the one called Student Connection. Unluckily, the portal is currently not available to be accessed. You can visit the official website of Moonpark Unified School District but cannot get to its Student Connection.
Just like any other student portals, the features of the Student Connect of the Moonpark Unified School District (MUSD) may include:
- Attendance, where you are able to view a list of all absences and tardies recorded during the school year.
- Assignments, where you are able to view your upcoming assignments, as well as past assignments, including grades received and due dates.
- Schedule, where you are able to view your current and future schedules when they are available.
- Grades, where you are able to view your current class grades and historic grades from your transcripts.
- Calendar, where you are able to view the upcoming school and district events by date.
These following are some facts about the Student Connect of the Manteca Unified School District (MUSD). All the things might similar to the Student Connect of the Moonpark Unified School District (MUSD) one:
- Login with your MUSD username or student ID and password (the 8 digit of birth date) if you want to monitor your learning.
- Click on the name of the teacher if you want to send them an email.
- Open sections with the + sign and close with the – sign.
- Print your own progress report whenever you want.
- Progress grades that are not permanent. Keep in mind that semester grades are permanent.
- Failed classes get no credit toward graduation.
- Transcript, GPA, and Grad Rqmnts are three sections that apply only to high school students and not to 7 to 8 grade ones.
- Keep track of how many credits you need.
- Pick Show All if you want to see more information.
As mentioned above, the Student Connect of the Moonpark Unified School District or MUSD is available to access 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Feel free to access the portal every time you want. If you face some difficulties accessing the portal and need assistance, please contact your teacher for assistance.