MUSD or Manteca Unified School District is known as a school district located in Stockton, Manteca, French Camp, and Lathrop, in California, the United States. It was formed in 1966. Each school in this district follows a modified traditional calendar with approximately 23,000 students. Elementary schools range from kindergarten to 8th grade.
Some of the schools included in the MUSD or Manteca Unified School District are Joshua Cowell Elementary School, Neil Hafley Elementary School, Golden West Elementary School, Brock Elliott Elementary School, Sequoia Elementary School, Mossdale Elementary School, Walter E. Woodward Elementary School, George Komure Elementary School, George McParland Elementary School, Lincoln Elementary school, French Camp Elementary School, Shasta Elementary school, Sierra High School, Lahrtop High School, Manteca High School, Lindbergh Educational Center, New Vision Educational Center, and so on.
As one of the students of Manteca Unified School District, you are able to connect your education with a thing called Student Connection. With this tool, each student is able to monitor their academic progress online, 24 hours per day and 7 days a week.
Features of the Student Connect of the Manteca Unified School District (MUSD) include:
It is where you are able to view a list of all absences and tardies recorded during the school year.
It is where you are able to view your upcoming assignments, as well as past assignments, including grades received and due dates.
It is where you are able to view your current and future schedules when they are available.
It is where you are able to view your current class grades and historic grades from your transcripts.
It is where you are able to view the upcoming school and district events by date.
Here is what you need to know about the Student Connect of the Manteca Unified School District or MUSD:
- You are now able to login with your MUSD username or student ID and password (the 8 digit of birth date) if you want to monitor your learning.
- You can click on the name of the teacher if you want to send them an email.
- You can open sections with the + sign and close with the – sign.
- You can print your own progress report at any time.
- You can progress grades that are not permanent. Keep in mind that semester grades are permanent.
- Failed classes get no credit toward graduation.
- Transcript, GPA, and Grad Rqmnts are three sections that apply only to high school students and not to 7 to 8 grade ones.
- You can keep track of how many credits you need.
- You can pick Show All if you want to see more information.
As stated before, the Student Connect of the Manteca Unified School District or MUSD is available to access 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Feel free to access the portal whenever you want. In case you find it hard to access the portal and need assistance, please contact your teacher for assistance.