If you are interested in the SSP scholarship of Karnataka and you want to apply to it online, you need to know the steps to apply to it. The steps below will help you in applying to SSP Scholarship Karnataka. Here, you will get the information about it.
Applying to SSP Karnataka Online
According to the GETMYUNI site, you are able to apply for the SSP scholarship online application by logging into the portal. And here is the overview of the SSP scholarship application according to the GETMYUNI site.
- If this is your first time to apply, you have to register online through the portal. It is important for you to note that the registration for the SSP scholarship is a one-time process so that if you have registered previously, you do not have to register again.
- You will have to submit the post-matric applications on the SSP scholarship portal.
- Then, the applicants must upload the mandatory documents for e-authentication on the portal.
- You have to take your documents and get them attested by an e-attestation officer.
- You are able to see your approved documents with the e-attestation IDs after the e-attestation is completed.
- Now, you can log in to the SSP portal and complete the process of application.
Registering to SSP Karnataka Scholarship
According to the GETMYUNI site, here are the steps that you have to do to register for the SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access the official website of SSP Scholarship.
- Then, the Create Account tab must be clicked. However, as explained earlier, if you have registered, you do not need to register again.
- If you are a student who studies in classes from I to X, you are able to click on the pre-matric option. However, if you are from class XI and above, you are able to click on the post-matric option.
- Now, you have to enter your SATS ID and then click on the Get Data button.
- After you click on the Get Data, the system will get the SSP Scholarship details below.
- Your name
- Your father’s name
- Your mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Current class
- Your school name
- After you check the SSP Scholarship details, then you have to click on the Save and Proceed.
- You will see a pop up which contains your SATS details.
- Now, you should click on the Yes if you find that the details are correct. However, if you find that the information is not correct, you have to click on the No option. It is important for you to note that if your SATS details are not correct, but you click on Yes, the authorities will deny your SSP scholarship application.
- Now, you have to provide your valid mobile number and then click on Submit.
- Next thing that you have to do is to enter the OTP which is sent to your mobile number and then click on Submit.
- You have to create a password and then click on the Submit button.
- After clicking on the Submit, then your SSP scholarship account will be activated. Your SATS ID will be your user ID. It is important to note that the user ID and password will be sent to your mobile number by the SSP Portal.
Logging in to SSP Scholarship
If you want to apply for the scholarship that you want, you have to login to your SSP scholarship account. How to do that? Here are the steps according to the GETMYUNI site.
- First, you have to access the official website of SSP Portal.
- Then, you have to click on the Student Login on the homepage of the SSP scholarship portal.
- You have to enter the SSP login credentials including your user ID and password.
- You must click on the Login button.
- After logging in, you are able to see the student account homepage with your details.
The Process of SSP Scholarship Application
How to apply for the scholarship? Here are the steps according to GETMYUNI.
- First, you have to log in to your account by using your login ID and password on the SSP portal.
- Then, you have to click on the Apply For SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship or SSP Post-Matric Scholarship on the student account homepage.
- Now, you have to provide your study details such as your university and year of study.
- Then, the Save and Proceed must be clicked.
- After that, you have to provide your personal details such as gender, name, aadhaar number, mobile number and email ID.
- You must click on the Save and Proceed.
- You need to enter your parents/guardians aadhaar details and then click on Save.
- You have to enter your course details and then click on the Save and Proceed.
- Now, on the screen, there will be the acknowledgement page which will show.
- You have to click on the e-sign button to have an aadhaar card. It is important for you to note that you need to download the aadhaar consent form in the website if your parent’s aadhaar phone number is not active.
- You must submit the details to your respective institutions with a copy of the acknowledgement.
The Steps to E-Attest SSP Scholarship Documents
How to e-attest SSP scholarship documents? You can see the steps below according to GETMYUNI.
- First, you have to access the e-attestation portal.
- Then, you have to enter your aadhaar ID, name, captcha and tick the box after you agree to the terms. After you enter the details, you have to click on the verify button.
- Now, the system will direct you to the student profile page where it gives your academic details.
- You have to choose the document type and upload the documents in the student upload section.
- Now, you are able to see the documents under the pending documents page.
- If you have uploaded the documents, then you have to click on the aadhaar consent form, download it and fill the form.
- The original documents and aadhaar consent form must be carried to the e-attestation officer to get the documents attested.
- You are able to view the documents in the approved documents section after the officer verifies and approves the documents.
- You have to make a note of the e-attestation ID available beside the document.