San Ramon Valley Unified School District has provided an easy, exclusive portal for parents. Through the Parent Portal, the parents will be able to find any important information about their children’s study progress. Aside from that, they can make changes/ updates to their own emergency contact information, so the campus will inform them easily.
If you are a parent of an SRVUSD student and are looking for the information about Parent Portal including creating an account, accessing Parent Portal and also what they can do with Parent Portal, you’re absolutely at the right page now. Well, this post will show you all information about SRVUSD Parent Portal. So, let’s see our post below!
Accessing the SRVUSD Parent Portal, Here’s the Guide!
To access the SRVUSD parent portal, you should visit the official Parent Portal link at https://srvusd.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/sanRamon.jsp.
After clicking this link, you will be taken to the login page. Here, you will see two login options; ‘Log into Campus Student’ and ‘Log into Campus Parent’. As you want to access the Parent Portal, you need to click on the ‘Campus Parent’ option.
After that, you need to enter your username and password. Then, click on the ‘Log In’ button to continue accessing the parent portal. Well, the username and password can be obtained at the time of registration.
For more information, the SRVUSD’s campus portal has added new security features. This feature allows the parents who forget their username or also password to use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ and ‘Forgot Your Username’ links.
They no longer have to try and remember the 8 like or 8 dislike pictures. What they can do is to input either their recovery email for forgotten username and their username for forgotten password. You can find the recovery email in the Account Settings section in the portal.
What if you forgot your username? If you coincidentally forget your username, you can click on the ‘Forgot Your Username’ option. It will take you to this page (() to recover your username. Here, you need to enter your security email that you have used at the time of registration. After that, click the ‘Submit’ button.
After entering your security email, you need to check your email for further instructions. If you have received an email, you can follow the instructions until you can recover your username. Otherwise, if you do not receive an email, you can try again or contact your district for assistance.
What if you forgot your password? Just like when you forget your username, you can also click on the ‘Forgot Your Password’ option. It will take you to this page to recover your password. Here, you need to enter your username that you have used at the time of registration. Then, click the Submit button.
After entering your username, you need to check your email for further instructions. The email will contain a unique hyperlink. Then, click on the unique hyperlink to recover your password. You will then be taken into a new screen where you can enter a new password for your account.
Make sure to enter your new password and save. Now, you can log into the Parent Portal with your existing campus username and password.
Creating an Account on SRVUSD Parent Portal?
In order to access the SRVUSD Parent Portal, you will need to create an account first. Well, to create an account, you will need an Activation Key which was received when enrollment space was confirmed by the school site either for the current school year or following school year. After receiving the Activation Key, you can then create an account on SRVUSD campus parent portal.
Otherwise, if you receive confirmation of enrollment space for your child, but don’t receive an email with GUI, you can contact the school site to get your personal Portal Activation Key.
So, here’s how to create an account on the SRVUSD parent portal!
- After you receive the Portal Activation Key, go to the login page here.
- Find the ‘New User?’ option to create an account. Click on it once you find it.
- A new window will open and requires you to enter your Portal Activation Key.
- Enter your activation key that you can get from email, or you can copy and paste the activation key. Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- In this step, you need to create your user name and password in the available form.
- Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Need to know, you can only create one user account, though you have more than one student in the district. Certainly, your one account will give you access to all students associated with you.
- In creating your password, you need to meet the 100% requirement when input. The password is case sensitive, so it must contain a combination of numbers, alpha characters and also special characters. Your password length must be at least 8 to 10 characters.
- After you created your username and password, you can click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- If you successfully create your account, there will be a message to confirm that you have successfully created your campur parent account.
Congratulations! You can now log into SRVUSD parent portal to find numerous information within.
For more information, if you want to update any Account Settings after in the portal, you can go to the Person profile located in the upper right corner of the screen. After that, click on Settings and then Account Settings. Clicking on the ‘Update’ button to make necessary changes.
What You Will Find in the Parent Portal?
There is a lot of educational information that you will get from the SRVUSD parent portal. As a parent, you definitely will need any information related to your child’s study progress. With the help of parent portal, you will get some information including:
- View your child’s Grades including their progress, quarter and semester
- Understand Term GPA
- Know more information about immunizations.
- Find any information related to the Assessments including CELDT, STAR, CAHSEE, SAT, ACT andAP Exams.
- Get idea for your child’s graduation Planner
- View your child’s transcripts (information only)