SplashLearn seems to transform the way elementary school children in grades K-5 learn by making it fun. This learning method is personalized for every child and to prepare them for skills which are absolutely required in the 21st-century.
Through SplashLearn, the elementary school students will learn and study math with a highly engaging and personalized program. SplashLearn is one of the StudyPad’s flagship products which is uniquely poised to utilize the rapid growth in the education technology.
The SplashLearn learning program uses the backdrop of the adoption of smartphones, AR, VR and tablets. It is available in all digital platforms (Android, iOS, Desktop). With more than 40 million students worldwide, SplashLearn has won a number of awards.
SplashLearn Student Portal
If your child wants to access the SplashLearn, they should log into SplashLearn first with their account. To access the SplashLearn, there are two ways available:
- Login with Student Class Code
Access the link at https://uk.splashlearn.com/student to login with student class code. When you log into SplashLearn through this way, make sure to have the student class code first. You will get your class code from your teacher that you can get from your ‘Class Management’ tab on your dashboard. After logging in, as a student, you will be required to select your profile. Then, you need to fill your password.
As a teacher, it’s recommended for you to give the class code to each student. To get your class code, you need to login as a teacher at SplashLearn. You can find class code in the main teacher dashboard located in the top left corner ‘Class Code’ with 6 characters. After you know your class code, you need to give the class code to your students.
Additionally, aou can also change your student password in the ‘Class Management’ tab by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button.
- Login with Student Username
If you want to log into SplashLearn with a username, you can access the portal login here. Just like logging into SplashLearn with class code, you will also need a username and password that you can get from your teacher.
Generally, the username and also password can be found in the ‘Class Management’ tab on your dashboard. Moreover, your teacher can easily change your username and password with a few simple steps. Here’s how!
- Go to the ‘Roster’ tab.
- Then, click on the ‘Edit’ option under the ‘Action’ column.
- After that, your teacher will edit your username and password in this section.
- Last, click on the ‘Save Details’.
That’s it ! Your teacher successfully changed your username and password.
Well, those are two options for logging into SplashLearn. Make sure to choose the method, as you think that’s easier for you to perform.
What Will Your Child Learn with SplashLearn?
SplashLearn definitely provides challenging learning, in a fun way. Your child will play interactive games and obtain amazing rewards to motivate your child’s learning intentions. They definitely will get a fun way to learn and improve their learning scores.
Your child will also learn a number of skills in each year, starting from Year 1 to Year 6. They will be able to explore the world of maths in a Candy, Jungle or a Space theme. Each curriculum in every year will provide personalised learning that intelligently adapts to the way each child learns.
As a parent, you will also see a real-time progress dashboard which pinpoints trouble spots. You will get email reports in your inbox every week, access the dashboard to see your child’s detailed progress reports and also monitor your child’s activity on your iPhone using the Parent Connect App.
The SplashLearn also provide personalised learning path fit for catching up, enrichment or regular practice. With a comprehensive curriculum, your child will reach mastery in 350+ maths skills. Here are a stage-by-stage sequences that your child will pass:
- Advanced Addition
- Advanced Subtraction
- Mixed Operations
What makes the SplashLearn attractive is that your child will get fun coins for each correct answer. The coins here can be redeemed for virtual pets.
How to Sign Up for Parents?
If you want to use SplashLearn for your child’s learning method, it’s highly recommended for you to create an account first. By creating an account in SplashLearn, you can select the appropriate learning section for your child. Creating a SplashLearn account is pretty easy to do.
Step-by-Step for Signing Up
- Go to SplashLearn.com.
- After you are at the homepage of SplashLearn, you will find an orange ‘Parents, Sign Up for free’ button, click on it.
- By clicking that button, you will be taken into the Signing Up page.
- Here, you will find some options that you can choose to sign up; Sign in with Class Code (if you have a class code or invite from your teacher), Sign up with Google and Sign up with Facebook. Choose the method as you wish.
- Whatever the Sign Up method you choose, you surely will need to verify your account through your email.
- After your account has been verified, you can start using SplashLearn.
Get Started Using SplashLearn for Your child
- When you login for the first time, you need to choose what grade your child is in.
- Then, you will find a question which says ‘What would you like to start learning?’. There will be two options; Math and Reading. Select one of them either Math or Reading.
- Whatever the subject you choose either ‘Math’ or ‘Reading’ , you need to set your child’s weekly learning goal. You can also receive timely emails to assist your child reach the goal.
- After you set your child’s weekly learning goal, you can get started exploring the parent dashboard.
- On the parent dashboard, you will explore a lot of sections. Certainly, each subject will have a different section.
On Math subject, you will find Today’s Learning Path, Play a specific topic, Math Facts, Math Games and Redo Box.
On the Reading subject, you will find Today’s Learning Path, Sight Words, Read Alouds, Letter & Sounds, Letter Sequence and Letter Tracing.