How to log into readworks.org? If you are a student and want to login to readworks.org, you should read the following text. Here we are going to explain how to log into readworks.org for students. Also, we are going to share other information related to readworks.org.
readworks.org Student Login – For Student
Here are some steps that students have to do to login to readworks.org:
- To begin, the students are able to go to www.readworks.org/student or click on “Student Log In” on the homepage.
- The students have to click on the “Log in with Google” button.
- After that, the students are going to be asked to log in to their Google accounts.
- If the students are using their Google account to access ReadWorks for the first time, they are going to be asked to enter a class code to join a class.
- After they sign in, the students will be able to see all of their Google classes.
- To see their assignments, the students need to click on the class name.
- Also, the students are able to join other Google classes on ReadWorks by clicking the “+Add a Class” button and submitting the class code.
- After they have joined your class, the students will no longer need the class code.
The students can’t login to their ReadWorks account with Google. Here’s a solution
If the students are having trouble logging into their own Google Account on a shared device, they need to learn this explanation below.
To use their own devices, The website is optimized for the students with Google accounts. If the students have trouble when they are logging into their own Google Accounts on ReadWorks, they are able to try the following:
- When a student logs out of ReadWorks, they should go to https://www.google.com/ and sign out of their Google Account.
- On each device in the classroom, the students are able to go to https://www.readworks.org/shared-device. For each device, they will be able to check the checkbox next to the Force Google Account Chooser. It means that the students are going to be asked to log into their Google Accounts every time they log into ReadWorks.
The Students lost the class code. Where is it?
For students who lost the class code, you are able to do these steps:
- At the first step, you should first be logged into your teacher account. Then, click on ‘Class Admin’ in the upper navigation bar.
- After that, you have to find your class code and give it to the students in your class.
If you only have one class on ReadWorks, you are able to click on “Class Admin.” It will bring you directly to your class roster. You are able to find your class code by navigating on how to get students to their assignments. For note: Google Classroom classes do not need a class code.
How do students login to roster class?
To discover how your students will be able to log in, just follow the instructions below:
- To begin, the students are able to go to www.readworks.org/student or click on the “Student LogIn” button on the homepage.
- After that, the students have to enter in their class code, and then click ‘Continue.’ To find out where the teachers are able to access the class code, just click at a tutorial link.
- The students have to choose their names from the list.
- The students have to enter in their passwords.
How to delete a class?
If you are a teacher, you are able to delete a class. By deleting a class, you and your students will no longer be able to access that class, its assignments or the assignment results. To delete a class, simply you are able to follow the instructions below:
- At the first step, you have to click on ‘Class Admin’ in the upper navigation bar.
- After that, you are able to choose the class you want to delete.
- Then, you need to click the ‘Options’ menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- The next step that you have to do is to choose “Delete Class” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you will be able to click “Delete” to confirm that you want to delete the class.
Finally, you delete a class, now you and your students will no longer be able to access that class, its assignments or the assignment results.
How to remove a student from an assignment?
For teachers, you are only able to remove a student from an assignment if you have assigned it to specific students or to a group within a class. If you made the assignment for the entire class, then you will not be able to remove individual students.
Here are some steps to remove a student from an assignment:
- At the first step, you have to click on ‘Assignments & Progress’ in the upper navigation bar.
- After that, you are able to choose the assignment.
- The next step that you have to do is to click on the gear icon next to the student you want to remove and click ‘Remove Student.’
- This notification is going to appear. Just click “Remove.”
- After you remove a student from an assignment, all of their completed work for that assignment is going to be deleted.
Reading Comprehension Instruction that works
To solve our nation’s literacy crisis, ReadWorks partners with K-12 teachers across the country. ReadWorks does this program by combining the gap between research and practice. It affects cognitive-science research to make high-impact instructional materials and some tools which are designed for immediate use within the practical realities of current United States classrooms. As a result, there are over one million teachers and 17 million students are using ReadWorks to increase teaching and learning in their classrooms today. Please log on to ReadWorks.org to access ReadWorks’ free library of content, digital tools and curricular support.