If you are looking for information about Penn Foster Graduation requirements, you are able to read this article until the end. Here we are going to share some information related to Penn Foster High School Graduation requirements. Also, here we are going to share some tips for Penn Foster Graduation.
Penn Foster High School Graduation Requirements
To graduate from Penn Foster, you have to complete all credits. By the way, how many credits to graduate from Penn Foster? To get that information, you will need to know the High School grading system. Do not worry, here we are going to reveal that information. Let us see the High School Grading system in the following text.
High School Grading System
You will take an exam at the end of each lesson. You will be able to complete your exam online through their official site. After you pass your exam, then you are able to go on to the next lesson. New course material will follow after you complete your exams, so that you will have books and learning materials to continue moving forward.
Your examinations are going to be graded on the scale below:
|Lesson Grade (%)||Letter Equivalent||Rating|
To obtain your High School Diploma, an overall course grade must be 65% or above in each subject, and required successful completion of 21.5 credits.
Penn Foster High School Graduation Tips
Graduating from your program is something that must be celebrated. Whether you have finished high school diploma, obtained the new skills and knowledge in a career diploma program, or taken the first step toward your job by completing an associate or bachelor’s degree. Besides walking the stage at the Penn Foster graduation ceremony, what better way to celebrate your accomplishments? Make sure that you are ready for celebrate your graduation.
Here are some Penn Foster High School Graduation tips:
- You have to pass any remaining lessons and exams. To be eligible to walk the stage at the Penn Foster graduation ceremony, the graduates must be academically complete. It means that all exams, projects, and papers are submitted, graded, and obtained passing scores. If you are not sure that you are eligible, you have to call the Student Advocates at 1.888.427.1000.
- You have to register and purchase your graduate ticket. You need to register so your name can be called during the ceremony. A ticket must be bought to participate.
- You do not forget your gown and cap. Actually, you are not required to wear a cap and gown to participate in the Penn Foster graduation ceremony, but it is highly recommended.
- You have to invite your own family members to celebrate your day. Of course, they will not want to miss celebrating this accomplishment with you.
- For those who have got a long way to travel, please reserve a hotel room as soon as possible. There are several places you can stay during your visit.
- You have to ensure that you are familiar with the venue’s security policies. To keep everyone safe, they will update their policies on what is and is not allowed in the building.
- You have to arrive on time, to register, receive your tassel, and also prepare to walk the stage. If you come earlier, you are going to have the time to take photos, meet Penn Foster instructors, and fellow grads.
- You have to decorate your graduation cap. Please be creative and have something you will keep as a reminder of your day. You are allowed to decorate your caps, so you are able to check out the board on Pinterest for inspiration.
- You have to pack your comfortable shoes. Actually, this is not required, but it is highly recommended for you to wear comfortable shoes to avoid aching feet.
- You should share pictures of your diploma or degree on social media. When you get your diploma or degree in the mail, just take a clear photo and post it on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- Also, you should share your graduate story. Please share your experiences with your program. Tell about your career path, and how your diploma helps you take the next step toward reaching your own goals. Also, you do not forget to fill out an Alumni testimonial form for sharing your journey toward graduation. In addition, your story can also assist future and current students stay motivated to graduate.
- You should inspire potential and current students. You are able to sign up to be a guest on Penn Foster Alumni Spotlight Podcast. Then, you are able to tell your story and give advice to others about your program, career, and more.
- At Penn Foster High School graduation, you are able to capture memories of your day with your family, friends, and other students. Usually, there are some photographers who will take your pictures throughout the event. So, make sure you have your biggest smile when you walk across the stage.
- You should prepare for career success by checking out the Student Success and Career Fair. Usually, there are webinar fairs that include helpful interviews, resumes, and job search tips.
- You have to prepare your post-graduation job search by ensuring your resume, cover letter, and profile. The graduates may have several non-academic requirements to fulfill before being recognized as a Penn Foster graduate. You have to wait until you receive your official Penn Foster diploma or certificate before updating your job applicant documents.
- You have to be proud of what you have reached. Whether you are an adult who just finished high school diploma, or someone who has worked hard to finish the college degree around a busy schedule of work, family, and life in general, you have done something amazing. In addition, you are also able to share your accomplishments on social media.
- Additionally, you are able to plan your celebration at home with everyone who supported you. Make sure to post your photos on Instagram and tag @pennfoster.