Looking for information about Penn Foster Graduation requirements? How many credits to graduate from Penn Foster? To find out that information, you have to know the High School grading system. You do not worry about that as here we are going to reveal that information. Also, we are going to share some Penn Foster Graduation tips.
Requirements of the Penn Foster Graduation
Let us see the High School Grading system in the text below:
High School Grading System
You are going to take an exam at the end of each lesson. You are able to complete your exam online through their site. Once you pass your exam, you are able to go on to the next lesson. New course material is going to follow when you complete your exams, so that you are going to have books and learning materials to continue moving forward.
Your examinations and projects are going to be graded on the following scale:
|Lesson Grade (%)||Letter Equivalent||Rating|
To get your High School Diploma, an overall course grade of 65% or above in each subject, and successful completion of 21.5 credits are required.
Penn Foster Graduation Tips
Graduating from your online program is something that must be celebrated. Whether you have finished your high school diploma, obtained new skills and knowledge in a career diploma program, or taken the first step toward your dream job by completing an associate or bachelor’s degree. What better way to celebrate your accomplishments than walking the stage at the Penn Foster graduation ceremony? Please ensure that you are ready for the celebration with these things you can do to prepare.
- Finish and pass any remaining lessons and exams. To be eligible to walk the stage, graduates must be academically complete. That means all exams, projects, and papers are submitted, graded, and earned passing scores. If you are not sure that you are eligible, please call the Student Advocates at 1.888.427.1000.
- Register and bought purchase your graduate ticket. The graduates need to register so their name can be called during the ceremony. A ticket must be purchased to participate.
- Do not forget your cap and gown. Actually, you are not required to wear a cap and gown to participate in the ceremony, but it is recommended.
- You have to invite your family and friends to celebrated your big day. They will not want to miss celebrating this accomplishment with you.
- If you have got a long way to travel, just reserve a hotel room as soon as possible. There are some places you can stay during your visit to Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Make sure that you are familiar with the venue’s security policies. For your information, Mohegan Sun Arena is a large venue that hosts hockey games, concerts, conventions, and more. To keep everyone safe, they have updated their policies on what is and is not allowed in the building.
- All graduates should arrive on time, to register, receive their tassel, and also prepare to walk the stage. If you come earlier, you will have the time to take photos, meet Penn Foster instructors, and fellow grads.
- Always to be proud of what you have reached. Whether you are an adult who just finished your high school diploma, or someone who has worked hard to finish their college degree around a busy schedule full of work, family, and life in general, you have done something pretty amazing. Also, you are able to share your accomplishment on social media.
- You are able to decorate your grad cap. Be creative and have something you can keep as a reminder of your big day. Even, graduates are allowed and encouraged to decorate their caps. For this case, simply you are able to check out the board on Pinterest for inspiration from last year.
- Please pack your comfortable shoes. There will be a few time when you are standing on concrete floors preparing for the procession. It is not required, but it is highly suggested you wear comfortable shoes to avoid aching feet.
- You are able to share pictures of your diploma or degree on social media. When you receive your diploma or degree in the mail, just take a clear, unfiltered photo and post it on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Also, you are able to share your graduate story. Share your experiences with your program. Tell us a little bit about you, your career path, and how your diploma or degree help you take the next step toward reaching your own goals. Do not forget to fill out an Alumni testimonial form to share your journey toward graduation. Your story can help future and current students stay motivated to graduate, too.
- Please inspire potential and current students. Just sign up to be a guest on Penn Foster Alumni Spotlight Podcast. You will be able to tell your story and give advice to others about your program, career path, and more.
- At graduation, you should capture memories of your big day with family, friends, and other students. There are going to be photographers taking pictures throughout the event, so ensure you have your biggest smile ready when you walk across the stage.
- Prepare for career success by checking out the 2021 Student Success and Career Fair. There are webinar fair includes helpful interview, resume, and job search tips.
- Please prepare for your post-graduation job search by making sure your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile have your up-to-date information. The candidates of Graduation may have some non-academic requirements to fulfill before being recognized as a Penn Foster graduate. You must wait until you have received your official Penn Foster diploma or certificate before updating your job applicant documents.
- Plan your celebration at home. You are able to celebrate at home with everyone who supported you. Ensure to post your photos on Instagram and tag @pennfoster.