Looking for information about Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony for High School? If yes, you are able to read the following text. Here we are going to explain about the Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony in 2019, Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony in 2021 and Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony tips.
The 2019 Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony
The Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony 2019 scheduled on June 1, 2019. The annual ceremony in Wilkes-Barre (Pennsylvania) commemorates the successes and achievements of the graduates from Penn Foster’s High School, Career School, and College. The graduates, their families and their friends were invited to join the celebration. The location was in Mohegan Sun Arena, Wilkes-Barre Township, PA. All event attendees required to purchase a ticket for the Graduation Ceremony.
The 2021 Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony
For the health and safety of the faculty, graduates, and guests, Penn Foster will not be hosting an in-person graduation ceremony in 2021. Their graduation is purely ceremonial and no official diplomas or degrees are distributed at the ceremony. The cancellation of this graduation ceremony will have no effect on graduates receiving the completion documents. Penn Foster will mail Diploma or degree to the graduates who have successful academic and financial completion.
Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony Tips
Whether you have finished your high school diploma, got new skills and knowledge in a career diploma program, or taken the first step toward your dream job by completing an associate or bachelor’s degree, graduating from your online program is something that must be celebrated. You have to make sure that you are ready for the celebration with these things you can do to prepare.
Please finish and pass any remaining lessons and exams. To be eligible to walk the stage, the graduates must be academically complete. All exams, projects, and papers are submitted, graded, and got passing scores. You are able to call the Student Advocates at 1.888.427.1000, if you are not sure that you are eligible.
Here are some Penn Foster Graduation Ceremony tips:
- Register and bought your graduate ticket. The graduates need to register so their name can be called during the ceremony. A ticket must be purchased to participate.
- Please wear your cap and gown. It is highly recommended for the graduates to wear their cap and gown.
- You have to invite your family and friends to celebrated your day. They will not want to miss celebrating this accomplishment with you.
- If you have got a long way to travel, please reserve a hotel room as soon as possible. There are some places you can stay during your visit to Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Ensure that you know the venue’s security policies. For your information, Mohegan Sun Arena is a large venue which hosts hockey games, concerts, conventions, and more. To keep everyone safe, they have updated their policies on what is and is not allowed in the building.
- All graduates should arrive on time, to register, receive their tassel, and also prepare to walk the stage. If you present earlier, you are going to have the chance to take photos, meet Penn Foster instructors, and fellow grads.
- Always to be proud of what you have reached. If you are an adult who just finished the high school diploma, or someone who has worked hard to finish college degree around a busy schedule full of work, you have done something very great. Thus, you should share your accomplishment on social media.
- You may want to decorate your graduation cap. Please be creative and have something you can keep as a reminder of your big day. The graduates are allowed and encouraged to decorate their caps. For this case, you are able to check out the board on Pinterest for inspiration from last year.
- You have to use your comfortable shoes. There will be a few time where you have to stand on the concrete floors preparing for the ceremony. It is not a must, but it is highly recommended for you to wear comfortable shoes to avoid aching feet.
- You are able to share pictures of your diploma or degree on social media. When you get your diploma or certificate in the mail, you may want to take a photo and then post it on your social media such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Aside from that, you are able to share your graduate story. Share your experiences with your program. Tell us a little bit about you, your career path, and how your diploma or degree help you take the next step toward reaching your own goals. Do not forget to fill out an Alumni testimonial form to share your journey toward graduation. Your story can help future and current students stay motivated to graduate, too.
- Please inspire potential and current students. Just sign up to be a guest on Penn Foster Alumni Spotlight Podcast. You will be able to tell your story and give advice to others about your program, career path, and more.
- At graduation, you should capture memories of your big day with family, friends, and other students. There are going to be photographers taking pictures throughout the event, so ensure you have your biggest smile ready when you walk across the stage.
- Please prepare for career success by checking out the 2021 Student Success and Career Fair. There are webinar fair includes helpful interview, resume, and job search tips.
- Please prepare for your post-graduation job search by ensuring your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile have your up-to-date information. The candidates of Graduation may have some non-academic requirements to fulfill before being recognized as a Penn Foster graduate. You have to wait until you have received your official Penn Foster diploma or certificate before updating your job applicant documents.
- Plan your celebration at your home. You will be able to celebrate at home with everyone who supported you. Ensure to post your photos on Instagram and tag @pennfoster.