Studying and taking exams online make some people think of cheating so that they try to find the Penn Foster exam answers for 2021. However, some people try to find the exam answers 2021 not for cheating but for studying it after they take the exam to find out what are the wrong things from their answers of the exam.
Penn Foster Exam Answers 2021
If you are looking for the Penn Foster exam answers 2021 for cheating, of course you will not find it. It is because courses at Penn Foster are generally accredited by the Distance Training and Education Council. So, same as all accredited educational establishments, there are a lot of things which are made to avoid making exam questions and answers public. So, students are not able to cheat by finding the exam answers and get qualifications in subjects that they have not studied sufficiently.
Make sure that you do not try to look for exam answers for cheating because it will be categorized as academic dishonesty and you will get punishment from what you are doing. However, if you are trying to complete practice exams and you want to have the answers to see how well you are doing or you may need help to prepare for an examination, the thing that you can do is to contact your tutor for advice.
In addition, on Penn Foster blog, you are able to find a post by Dara Warn about the integrity of Online Proctoring. According to that post, beginning in 2014, Penn Foster introduced online proctoring as an additional option to a face to face proctor. Since then, there have been thousands of remote proctored exams taken on the systems of Penn Foster. From these remote proctored exams, there is less than 1% of proctored events flagged for infractions. Do you know what it means? The meaning is that in this exam environment, students are impossible to cheat.
As a student, you will also be given strict guidelines about what you are able to do and what you are not able to do to simulate a traditional test-making environment. You are also given rules about what you are permitted to bring into the room and when you are permitted to leave. Through a webcam, you are even recorded while the testing system controls what you see on your screen. So, there is no chance for you to cheat.
If you need the exam answers 2021 because you are afraid that you are not able to pass the exam, then we have some tips for you about how to prepare for the exam so that you can do it well.
Tips For Preparing Your Exam at Penn Foster
When you take an exam, it is important for you to remember the materials that you have studied. However, the average person usually forgets about 90% of the new materials that they have studied in just 24 hours. So, you have to avoid forgetting the materials that you have studied by doing several things below.
- Regularly, make sure that you study and review your notes.
- Overlearning can be done to increase your comprehension and recall.
- Make sure that you keep what you learn fresh in your mind so that you always remember the materials that you have studied.
Before you take an exam, you need to make a plan so that you can reach your goal, namely to pass the exam well with the highest score. You can make a plan by creating a simple outline of how you will use your time and resources. So, when the exam comes, you will be ready for the test. The things that you have to plan are listed below.
- Where you are going to study.
- When you are going to study.
- What your purposes for each study session.
- What things to use to judge your progress.
- If you need extra time, what to do.
- How to test your knowledge through tools such as study groups, practice tests and quizzes.
- How to use the feedback from a test to help you improve your test pre for next time.
When you are doing your exam, it is possible that you are anxious even though you have prepared well. However, there are some tips that you can do to make you stay calm so that you can answer the exam well.
- You have to stay positive when you are going into the exam. What is in your mind is important because it can give an effect to the things that you will do. If you have an open mind, a positive attitude and patience, the questions which may seem confusing at first can be answered well.
- It is better to preview the exam before you start to answer it. If you know what you should be prepared for, your anxiety will be decreased and you will feel as if you studied the right material.
- When you are answering the questions of the exam, it is better for you to do it from the questions that you know first. By doing it, your confidence will be built and you may find clues in the test that will help you answer the questions that you are not sure about.
- Before your exam is submitted, you have to check your answers. It is important to do especially when you are completing your exams online because sometimes there is an accidental click to the answer that we were not intending to. So, make sure that you take a few minutes to review so that you will be saved from a lower grade.
Things to Do If You Fail an Exam at Penn Foster
If you have studied well, but then you fail your exam because sometimes an unexpected thing can happen, you may wonder what to do. Is it the end of the world? Of course not. If you fail on a multiple choice exam, you are able to retake the test. So, before you retake the test, make sure that you study it well to get a higher score. After you retake the test, Penn Foster will consider the higher grade on your transcript.
However, if you fail in the proctored exam at the end of the semester, you have to check it first to your instructor to make sure that you got a low grade by contacting Help Center on your Student Portal.