Studying and taking exams in Penn Foster is online. So, some people may think of cheating and they try to find a cheat sheet that they can do. Here, we will inform you of the information about the Penn Foster cheat sheet that you need to know.
Cheat Sheet For Penn Foster Exam
If it comes to an exam, you may think of cheating since it is held online and no one can see that you are cheating. Well, it is important for you to know that courses at Penn Foster are generally accredited by the Distance Training and Education Council. Same as all accredited educational establishments, there are a lot of things which are made to avoid making exam questions and answers public. So, students are not able to cheat and get qualifications in subjects that they have not studied sufficiently.
So, never ever try to look for a cheat sheet because it will be categorized as cheating and you will get punishment from what you are doing. But, if you are trying to complete practice exams and you want to have the answers to see how well you are doing or you may need help to prepare for an examination, then you are able to contact your tutor for advice.
In addition, on Penn Foster blog, there is a post by Dara Warn about the integrity of Online Proctoring. According to that post, beginning in 2014, Penn Foster started to introduce online proctoring as an additional option to a face to face proctor. Since then, there have been thousands of remote proctored exams which have been taken on the systems of Penn Foster. From these remote proctored exams, there is less than 1% of proctored events flagged for infractions. It indicates that in this exam environment, students are impossible to cheat.
The student is given strict guidelines about what they are able to do and they are not able to do to simulate a traditional test-making environment. The students are also given rules about what they are permitted to bring into the room and when they are permitted to leave. Through a webcam, the student is recorded while the testing system controls what the student sees on their screen.
Tips to Prepare Your Exam at Penn Foster
Instead of thinking about how to cheat and where to find a cheat sheet, it is better for you to study well and here we have some tips that you can do to prepare for your next exam according to Penn Foster website.
The Things to Prepare Before an Exam
The average person forgets around 90% of the new material that they have studied or read in just 24 hours. To avoid this, there are several things that you can do to keep remembering the materials of your lessons.
- You have to study and review your notes regularly.
- You have to over learn the material. It is done to increase your comprehension and recall.
- You need to keep what you learn fresh in your mind. By doing it, you are able to remember it.
The Things to Do During the Exam
Even though you have studied well, sometimes sitting down to take the exam can be horrible and anxious. And even sometimes, anxiety can make you fail in your exam. Don’t let this bad thing happen by doing these things.
- Make sure that you stay positive when you are going into the exam. What is in your mind is important and it can affect the things that you will do. If you have an open mind, a positive attitude and patience, the questions which may seem confusing at first can be answered well.
- You are able to preview the exam before you start to answer it. If you know what you should be prepared for, your anxiety will be decreased and you will feel as if you studied the right material.
- When it comes to answering the questions of the exam, it is better for you to do it from the questions that you know first. By doing it, your confidence will be built and you may find clues in the test that will help you answer the questions that you are not sure about.
- Before you submit your exam, you have to check your answers. It is important when you are completing your exams online because sometimes there is an accident click to the answer that we were not intending to. So, make sure that you take a few minutes to review so that you will be saved from a lower grade.
Things Which Happen After The Exam
- You need to review the exam. It is done to give yourself a general idea of how you are learning the information that you are studying. If there are some problems that you are facing, it can be an alert that you need to reach out for help from a tutor or instructor.
- It is better for you to review the questions that you got wrong. Is done to make you aware whether you misunderstand what the question was asking or whether the material cannot be remembered by you. By finding out about it, it can help you to improve how you take your next exam.
- Make sure that you stay calm and focus on reviewing what you got wrong and what you did right. Even though you are not happy with the grade that you got, you are still able to learn something and next time make sure that you do better.
Making a Plan is Important
If you make a test plant, it can help you to prepare for any exam coming your way. You can make a simple outline of how you will use your time and resources so that you can be ready for the test. Here are the things that you have to plan.
- Where you are going to study.
- When you are going to study.
- What your purposes for each study session.
- What things to use to judge your progress.
- If you need extra time, what to do.
- How to test your knowledge through tools such as study groups, practice tests and quizzes.
- How to use the feedback from a test to help you improve your test pre for next time.