Arlington Independence School District (AISD) uses the thing known as Rapididentity. For those who have no idea a bout what Rapididentity is, it refers a single sign-on system of the district. By using this platform, every student and every parent or guardian of the student of the Arlington Independence School District (AISD) is able to access a lot of applications offered by the district.
There is a total of 15 apps for all levels. Those apps include:
- Canvas: This one is cloud based learning management system that is made for K-12 students and teachers.
- Davis Digital: This one is digital textbooks for the Art classroom.
- Destiny (Library): This one is a management system that is available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Discovery Education: This one is the standards based digital content made for K-12.
- Ed: Your Friend in Learning: This one is a teaching and learning system made for K-12.
- Gale Databases: This one is the thing that supports curriculum and technology TEKS.
- Gizmos: This one is the one that provides interactive content for the students to manipulate the variables in a format.
- Google Apps: This one consists of Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, and so on.
- Hoonuit: This one provides best learning and analytics solutions for public education.
- Imagine Math: This one is a math intervention system made for students from Grade 2 through High School who are having a hard time with math.
- Istation: This one is an innovative reading, math, and Spanish program for the students.
- Khan Academy: This one is an organization that is made to create a set of online tools that can help students to learn.
- Read180/System44/Math Inventory: This one is a reading intervention program used by students in Grades 4 to 12.
- Sora: This one provides eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video.
- Stemscopes: This one is a digital since solution made for Kindergarten to HS Biology.
In addition, there is also 10 apps for elementary and 11 apps for secondary.
- ABC Mouse/Frog Street/Early Childhood
- Benchmark Education
- EMC Ebooks
- Studies Weekly
- Think Central
- Big Ideas Math
- Imagine Math
- EMC Passport
- MYHRW (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- Think Central
- TPS Publishing Resources
- Vista Higher Learning
Take note that a few of these applications are available only to a few schools or a few groups of students. In case there are some questions to ask, do not hesitate to ask your teacher.
In order to access all the instructional resources listed, you will have to log in first to the platform. Here is step by step to follow to log in to Rapididentity.
- The first thing that you need to do is to open a browser.
- Then, navigate to http://password.aisd.net/.
- By doing so the login screen will be shown.
- In this login page, you will have to enter your username.
- Aside from the username, there is also password field for you to enter the password.
- When everything is done, do not forget to click Login. If you are a new user or student who have no idea about the password, the default one is Aisd1234. Please be careful about the capital as password is known to be a case sensitive. In case you do not know both username and password, you will have to ask your Campus Technology Manager or Lan Teach to help you with these things.
- After entering both username and password, you will be asked to answer challenge questions. Please answers at least three of them and then click Save.
- By following the step, you will be taken to the main page. In the main page, find the Logout button that is located at the top right of the main screen and click it.
- When the process of logging out is successful, lastly, close the browser window.
In case you know the username but you forgot about the password, fortunately, there is a way to fix your case. You can just follow these following instructions and everything will be perfect:
- Opening your favorite browser starts the process. Please open it
- When it opens, go to http://passwrod.aisd.net.
- Then, the login screen will be seen on the screen.
- In this step, you will have to click on Forgot My Password.
- Remember to enter your username and then click Next.
- To retrieve the password, you will be asked to answer your challenge questions. Please ask everything and then click Next.
- In the next step, enter the new password.
- Entering new password should be done twice as the second one is needed to verify your new password.
- Do not forget to click Next after that.
- In the end, you can click the word “here” in blue.
If you think there is someone who knows your password and you do not have a trust on that person, the best thing that you can do is to change it to prevent your important information getting leaked. Below is the guide if you want to change your password:
- The first three steps are actually the same as retrieving the password. Firstly, you should go and open your favorite browser.
- Next, go to http://password.aisd.net.
- You will be shown with the login screen.
- When you see it, enter your username and your password.
- Afterward, click Login.
- The next thing that you will need to do is to click the Change Password tab.
- Then, enter the current password.
- After entering the current password, it is time for you to enter the new one.
- Do not forget to enter the new password for the second time to confirm your new one.
- The tenth step is to click Change Password.
- The last thing that has to be done is to click OK.