If you have been taking the Swayam courses, you will be assigned some tasks depending on the courses that you’ve chosen. While you are working on the assignment, you may experience a time as you find it hard to answer. So, what should you do?
Yeah… You may attempt to look for the answers of the assignments that you are completing. But, is it possible for you to get the answers? If It’s likely possible, how to get the NPTEL Swayam Assignment answers? If you wonder about it, let’s find out our explanation below!
How to Get NPTEL Swayam Assignment Answers?
Swayam seems to provide the ease for the students who are completing the assignments. Generally, the NPTEL Swayam assignment answers are provided on the official Swayam website where the students can download it easily. However, not all NPTEL assignments will be available to download.
If you want to try search for the NPTEL Assignment answers through the Swayam official website, you can attempt to do the following steps:
- Go to Swayam official site at https://swayam.gov.in/
- If the NPTEL assignment answers have been released, there will be a link to download.
- Now, you can find the Swayam Answer Key 2021 link.
- After finding it, you can click on the link.
- Then, login with your account.
- After that, submit the form.
- If you successfully submit the form, the Swayam Solution Sheet will appear on the screen.
- You can now download the Swayam Exam Key PDF.
That’s it! You can now get the solution to answer the NPTEL Swayam assignments.
To note, if you do not find a link to download the Swayam Answers Key, it means that Swayam has not released the assignment answers yet. Sure, you should wait until Swayam finally releases the assignment answer keys.
Tricks to Find Swayam Assignment Answers
Unfortunately, the Swayam assignment answer key 2021 has not yet been released. Sure, it may get harder to complete your assignments. The good news! There’s an Indian YouTuber who shares his experience in completing the Swayam assignment on his Content Hack Channel.
In the video entitled ‘Swayam NPTEL Assignment Answers | How To Find Answer of Swayam Quiz | Exams Hacks | Solve Easily’ uploaded on July 21, 2021, shows step-by-step to get the answers for the Swayam assignment. His trick has positive reviews, but there are also some people who give negative comments.
According to his video, the trick of finding the Swayam assignment answers is not completely cheating. In other words, he does not copy from the answer key that is already provided, but by looking for answers through the courses he has learned in the video.
We think he totally gives the better solution to others in order to answer the assignment easilys, if there’s no assignment answers have been released by Swayam. According to his video, to find the Swayam answer keys may take more extra ways to do, as you can find the answers while you are completing the assignments.
So, how’s his trick? Let’s see them below!
When you want to take the Swayam assignments, you may have to log into Swayam with your account. That’s what he did when taking his assignment on Swayam.
- First, you may need to log into Swayam using your account.
- After logging in, you need to click your profile shown by your email address.
- On your profile, you will find the drop-down menu. Here, you need to click the ‘My Courses’ option.
- By clicking it, you will be taken into your Swayam courses. In your courses page, you will see a list of Swayam courses that you have been progressing.
- Choose one of the courses with the assignments available within.
- Once you select one course, click on the ‘Go to Course’ button.
- Within the course that you have selected, there will be the course duration that you have completed. Choose the week that provides the assignments. In each week, there will be materials that you learn that are generally divided into some sections, with one assignment or quiz section. In the video, he chooses Week 1, as the assignments in week 1 have not been completed.
- Click on the ‘Assignment’ option.
- In the next page, you will see the assignments with questions and answer choices that you should complete.
- To find the answers, he gives the easy trick where you need to mark the essence of the question. You can try to mark and copy two or three words that may be the main topic of the question.
- To get the answer, you need to go back to the material shown in a certain week. In the video, he chose the material in the section of Lecture 01.
- Generally, the materials shown on Swayam come in the video that has also been uploaded on YouTube. So, you can watch your course material on YouTube.
- If you watch the material video on YouTube, you need to click on the three bots (…) icon under the video next to the ‘Save’ option.
- Once clicking the three dots, you need to click on the ‘Open Transcript’ option.
- By clicking it, the transcript of the video will appear on the right side of the screen.
- To find the answers, you can paste the words available in the questions that you have copied on the search bar.
- Then, it will bring you some results that contain the words that you have copied on the Transcript.
- You may need to check the assignment’s question and see whether it shows you the answer or not.
- If there’s an answer, you can then choose the right answer of the question on your assignment, based on the materials that you have learned. Generally, you will get the answer by doing the method.
Okay, that’s a smart trick shared by Content Hack YouTube Channel that shows how to find the Swayam Answer Key easily.
Is our tutorial not clear? If so, instead you can watch the Contect Hack video here.
A Few Words about Swayam
Swayam is a learning programme designed to reach three cardinal principles of Education Policy, they are access, equity and quality. This program aims to take the best teaching learning resources to all that include the most disadvantaged.
The Swayam program seems to bridge the digital divide for the students who have not been touched by the digital revolution and also have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy until present.