You have to learn about MKU Student Portal if you are a new student of Mount Kenya University (MKU). Here, in this article, you are going to find the information you need regarding the MKU Student Portal.
MKU Student Portal is an online access which is specially designed for all students of Mount Kenya University (MKU). With this Student Portal, the students can do many things such as register a class, check their grades, check their scores, view their schedules, view the information related Mount Kenya University (MKU) and any more.
HOW TO REGISTER ON THE MKU STUDENT PORTAL
If you are a new student of Mount Kenya University (MKU) and want to register to the MKU Student Portal, you are able to follow these steps below.
1. The first step that you have to do is go to the page of Mount Kenya University Student Portal.
2. After you arrive at the homepage of MKU Student Portal, there you are going to see two sections: the portal registration section and portal login section.
3. To register on the MKU Student Portal, you have to select the portal registration section.
4. Then, you have to fill in your Application Reference No. or Index No / Exam Year (The year of registration must be in full e.g 01234567801/2018).
5. After that you are able to click on the ‘Generate Letter of Offer’ button. By clicking that button, it will complete your registered.
HOW TO LOGIN TO MKU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN
There are some easy steps to login to the Mount Kenya University Student Portal. You are able to login to your MKU Student Portal account if you have already registered.
1. At the first step, you have to go to the MKU Student Portal.
2. After you arrive at the homepage of MKU Student Portal, there you are going to see two sections: the portal login section and the registration section.
3. To login on the MKU Student Portal, you have to select the portal login section.
4. Then, you have to enter your student ID/ Registration Number, the year of registration must be in full eg ../2018.
5. After that you have to enter your initial password. In this case you are able to use your National ID / Passport No. or Mobile No. or Telephone No. (Without Spaces).
6. The last step, you just need to click Login button to start login.
IF YOU FORGET YOUR MKU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
1. Firstly, you have to click “Change Password” on the page of MKU Student Portal login.
2. After that, please enter your Student Registration Number.
3. Then, click on “Login” button.
IF YOU FORGET YOUR MKU VIRTUAL VARSITY PORTAL LOGIN PASSWORD
To have your username or password updated, you have to contact the MKU Student portal administrator. For this case, you are able to contact them by send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM THE MKU STUDENT PORTAL
1. Information update
4. Course registration