Learn Digital Skills with Google is the name of a program offered by one of the biggest things on the planet called Google. With it, you have a chance to grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalized training courses made to build your confidence and help you succeed.
The question is, why should you learn about the digital skills with Google? The courses provided by Google are mainly free, and approved by the industry experts, top entrepreneurs and some leading employers in the world. You will surely learn up-to-date, real world skills that help you in reaching your goal.
Learn Digital Skills with Google is the perfect program if you want to discover tools to make your business succeed, to improve your interview skills, and to prepare for the career you want. For your growth, there are some simple steps. Here is each step and their explanation:
- Choose a skill
It does not matter whether you are a student or a business, at the beginning or in the middle of your adventure, here you are able to select the lessons that are right for you.
- Learn at your own pace
Feel free to make your own unique learning plan on your computer, table, or smartphone.
- Get certified
You can check your progress and get an accredited certificate that can help to boost your LinkedIn profile and CV.
You can discover a range of free learning content designed to help you grow your business or start your career. Feel free to learn by choosing individual modules, or dive right in and take the whole course end-to end. There are currently 147 courses that you can take. Some of the courses include:
- Fundamental of digital marketing
- Get a business online
- Make sure customers find you online
- Promote a business with online advertising
- Expand a business to the other countries
- Connect with the customers over mobile
- Promote a business with content
- Understand what customers need and online behaviors
- Build confidence with self-promotion
- How to enhance and how to protect your online campaign
- Understand the basics of code
- Land your next job
- How to increase productivity at work
- Understand the basics of machine learning
- Introduction to digital wellbeing
- Improve your online business security
- Effective networking
- Business communication
- Communicate your ideas through storytelling and design
- Speaking in public
Please choose the course that is best for you and take the next step to getting your learning goals. Then, keep track of your progress via the page called My Learning Plan. In the end, you can learn new skills with bite-sized tutorials, and then take a quiz to test your knowledge.
If you are curious about the program, a course usually takes about an hour. To support your learning process, you will usually get a module. For more information about the program called Learn Digital Skills with Google, it is better for you to visit the official website of it.