For those who want to know what LAUSD My Pay is, you are able to read this article until the end. Here we will reveal that information, also we are going to share other information related to LAUSD My Pay. Keep staying on this page.
Overview – LAUSD My Pay
LAUSD MyPay is a three year initiative which will update payroll processes, policies, and technologies to ensure that your paycheck is accurate, efficient, and environmentally friendly. By modernizing payroll at LAUSD, they are able to serve their employees better, save hundreds of trees, and also return millions of dollars to classrooms.
If you have questions about LAUSD MyPay which are not answered with the information you need, so you are able to contact the MyPay contact person at your site. Or you are also able to contact Payroll Support Services by calling at (213) 241-2570 or emailing email@example.com.
How to View or Print your Pay Stub?
Here are some steps to view or print your pay Stub:
- At the first step, you have to open your internet browser. For secure access, we suggest you use Internet Explorer 8 and 9 or Mozilla Firefox 7 and 8.
- After that, you are able to type selfservice.lausd.net into the internet browser or click on “Employee Self Service” on the Inside LAUSD home page.
- The next step that you have to do is to log in by using your LAUSD Single Sign‐On and Password.
- On the Overview Page, you have to click on “Online Pay Stub.” Please click on the Save Icon in the Pay Stub window if you want to save a pdf copy on your personal computer. For security purposes, you must only save a copy if you are using your personal computer.
- You are able to click on the Printer Icon in the Pay Stub window or right-click on your Pay Stub and choose “Print” if you want to print a copy of your pay Stub.
- Please click “Show Pay Stubs from other periods” to see any of your pay Stubs from the last 3 years.
For note: Remember to log off when you are finished. If you have trouble viewing or printing your pay Stub, you are able to click the “Help” link in the top right corner of the ESS site. If you still need assistance, you have to visit the Payroll Support Services or call at 213-241-2570.
View Your Paystub On-Line
Now, you are able to view your paystub on-line by using the Employee Service Center (ESS). Please remember that since February 23, 2012, all employees with direct deposit will no longer accept paper copies of their pay stubs.
To access the Employee Self Services site, you are able to click this link: https://achieve.lausd.net/Page/4662. For more information, you are able to contact the Employee Services Center (ESS) by calling at 213-241-6670 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCU’s Pay Card
Talking about LAUSD My Pay, you also need to learn information about CCU’s Pay Card. Need to know that California Credit Union shortly CCU has partnered with LAUSD My Pay to provide you with a convenient cost-saving alternative to accepting a paper paycheck, the CCU Pay Card. The Pay Card is a reusable debit card which is automatically loaded with your pay each payday. It is a great option if you feel a traditional checking account is not the right money management tool for you. The Pay Card assets end the hassle of cashing paper checks while giving convenient and reliable access to your pay. There are some benefits of the Pay card.
Here are some benefits of the Pay card:
- You will be able to receive your pay on time, no matter where you are.
- There is no monthly maintenance, minimum balance, or reloading fees.
- There is no checking account or membership required
- Access to over 28,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide
For learning more about CCU’s Pay Card, you are able to visit ccupaycard.org.
How to activate your Single Sign-on?
It is very important for you to activate your Single Sign-on if you want to view or print your pay Stub. You do not worry as activating Single Sign-on is very easy. In the text below, we are going to share a way to activate your Single Sign-on.
Here are steps to activate your Single Sign on:
- At the first step, you have to open Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- After that, you are able to type selfservice.lausd.net into the internet browser or click on “Employee Self Service” on the inside LAUSD home page.
- Then, you have to click on “Get Support.”
- This is going to bring you to the Single Sign-On service console.
Well, the text above is a way to activate your Single Sign-on. If you do not have a single Sign-on account, you are able to click on Activate your LAUSD email account. You will need your employee number, date of birth and also the last four digits of your social security number.
How to change or reset your Single Sign-On password
After you activate your Single Sign-on, sometimes you may want to change or reset your Single Sign-on password. To do so, you are able to follow these steps below:
To change your Single Sign-On password:
If you want to change your Single Sign-On password, you have to click on “Change your existing password, set or change your password hint question. Review and update information about yourself. Then, you are going to need your single sign-on and current password.
To reset your Single Sign-On password:
If you want to reset your Single Sign-On password, you have to click on Forgot your password or it has expired? You are going to need your employee number, date of birth and also the last four digits of your social security number.
In other cases, if you are still having trouble, you have to call the ITD Help Desk at 213-241-LA00 (5200) for assistance.