Kahoot is one of popular mobile education apps that has obtained very good rating points and reviews on Google Playstore. With Kahoot, the people will learn easily to turn any lesson into interactive games for your class.
Today, most apps are developed and designed for the mobile platform, so as with Kahoot. The good news! You can still use any mobile apps both on Google Play Store and App Store on your PC. So, how to open and use Kahoot app on PC? Let’s see the tips and tricks in our post below!
How to Download Kahoot on PC?
To download Kahoot on PC, you will need Android emulators that will allow you to use all mobile apps on PC. Kahoot for Windows has currently gained more than 10,000,000 installations with 4.2 star average use.
One of the Android emulators that you can use to download Kahoot is Bluestacks. This is known as one of the coolest and used Emulators to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can also use Bluestacks to download Kahoot on Mac OS as well.
In addition to Bluestacks, another emulator option that you can use is Memu Play. This emulator has also gained a lot of attention in recent times. This emulator is known as super fast, flexible and is exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Sure, we’ll show you how to download each emulator to use the Kahoot app on PC. Here you go!
Method 1: Download Bluestacks to use Kahoot
With Bluestacks, you can download Kahoot for PC Windows 10/8/7. To download Bluestacks, you may need to follow some ways below!
- Go to the official Bluestacks site here.
- After the downloading is completely processed, you can then install it. However, bluestacks installation is pretty simple and easy to do.
- If you successfully install the Bluestacks, you will need to open Bluestacks emulator.
- To load Bluestacks app, it may take a while.
- After it is opened, you have to see the home screen of Bluestacks.
- Need to know, Google Playstore comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. You may need to find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it on the home screen.
- You can now look for the app that you want to install on your PC. As you want to download Kahoot, you need to find ‘Kahoot’ and install it on PC.
- After you click on the ‘Install’ button, Kahoot app will be installed on Bluestacks automatically. You will then find the App under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Okay, that’s how to download and install Bluestacks to download and use Kahoot on PC. To start using Kahoot on PC, you just simply double click on the Kahoot app icon. Moreover, you can also use the app the same way that you can use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, there will be an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. Sure, you shouldn’t go to Google Playstore and install the game. It’s also recommended for you to install any Android apps.
For more information, the latest version of Bluestacks is coming with many amazing features. In this case, Bluestacks is literally 6x faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Of course, using Bluestacks is such a recommended way to install Kahoot on PC. Additionally, to use Bluestacks, you will have a minimum configuration PC, but you may encounter high-end games like PUBG.
Method 2: Download MemuPlay to use Kahoot
MemuPlay is another emulator that has gained a lot of attention. Just like Bluestacks, it’s also very flexible and fast and is designed for gaming purposes. If you want to use MemuPlay, you can follow some ways below!
- First, you need to download MemuPlay here.
- After clicking the link, you may need to download the app on this page.
- After MemuPlay is successfully installed, you only need to open and find the Google Play Store app icon on the MemuPlay homescreen. You only need to double tap on that to open.
- Now, you can look for the Kahoot app on Google Playstore and then find the official app from Kahoot developer. After that, you should click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Once the installation process is completed, you need to find Kahoot on the homescreen of MemuPlay.
That’s it! You successfully download and install MemuPlay to open and use Kahoot. Need to know, MemuPlay is quite simple and easy to use. We think this app is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. Since this app is designed for gaming purposes, you will be able to play high-end games such as Mini Militia, PUBG, Temple Run and many more.
Fun Play Kahoot on PC
Kahoot is a great, alternative education tool to learn any kind of subject. In fact, the students seem to have a lack of attention to study, making teaching them even harder. Today, the competition is getting tougher and that seems to force them to get in touch a lot with flashy apps, tablets and also electronic devices.
That doesn’t matter! Kahoot comes to help us find a fun play learning method to make it easier for us to understand our study. Moreover, the students will be able to answer questions that you choose by yourself.
To use Kahoot, you just simply go to the Kahoot site and then adjust your next game. As a teacher, you can also grant your students the game pin and away they go. What makes Kahoot more interesting is that this software is available on Google Play Store, so Android users will open and use the app easily.
Aside from that, you can also play Kahoot on any device that has a web browser. Within Kahoot, you will be able to set up your next lesson and then watch your students light up when they answer the questions correctly and truly enjoy engaging with today’s lesson.
Within Kahoot, you can also share this app with your colleagues. You can then organize them around specific topics or subjects. So, it’s a great time for you to start downloading and using the Kahoot app to boost your learning method.