You may come to this page to know everything related to JUSD. Indeed, knowing about a school when you want to be a part of it, it is totally a must for you. Well, we are here to inform you of anything about JUSD which will be important for you.
Jurupa Unified School District is a grade K-12 school district in Riverside County, California. This unified school has about 20,500 students. The mission of Jurupa Unified School District is to educate the student to reach the highest levels of academic achievement. Besides, the school goals to prepare the student to get success in life later.
Here are the school as the part of Jurupa Unified School District:
- Jurupa Valley High School
- Nueva Vista Continuation High School
- Patriot High School
- Rubidoux High School
- The Learning Center
- Jurupa Middle School
- Mission Middle School
- Mira Loma Middle School
- Camino Real Elementary School
- Glen Avon Elementary School
- Granite Hill Elementary School
- Ina Arbuckle Elementary School
- Indian Hills Elementary School
- Mission Bell Elementary School
- Pacific Avenue Elementary School
- Pedley Elementary School
- Peralta Elementary School
- Rustic Lane Elementary School
- Sky Country Elementary School
- Stone Avenue Elementary School
- Sunnyslope Elementary School
- Troth Street Elementary School
- Van Buren Elementary School
- West Riverside Elementary School
Because this institution is one unified school that has many schools under it, of course each school may have certain rules, guidelines, curriculum and many more. So, to get any information related to this unified school, make sure that you get an access to visit the school site if it has.
How to Access JUSD Student Portal
As a student of JUSD or want to be a part of JUSD, of course you will be required to access the student portal to ease you finding many things related to the school within. However, to access JUSD student portal, at least you have to know the link to access it. Well, we will guide you how to access the JUSD student portal by following some ways below!
- First, you need to go to the JUSD Student Portal page at https://q.jusd.k12.ca.us/Live/StudentPortal.
- At the JUSD student portal page, you need to login using your username and password as you already have when signed up for the JUSD site.
- For a few minutes, the login screen will appear upon successful login.
- While, if you still cannot access JUSD Student Portal, you can contact JUSD Support Team or see the troubleshooting options.
Sometimes, the errors when you try accessing JUSD student portal are exactly caused by many factors such as the JUSD page cannot be accessed, forgot your email or password, you are in different regions and many more.
How to Access JUSD Parent Portal
You are probably a parent who is looking for information about JUSD for your children. Of course, to get access as a parent, you can follow some ways below.
- Go to JUSD Parent Portal at https://q.jusd.k12.ca.us/Live/ParentPortal/
- Then, you need to login by entering your username and password.
- If you login successfully, the screen automatically appears. You can continue to get the information as you need.