i-Ready has a thing known as Teacher Toolbox. This digital collection has the complete collection of whole class and small group instructional resources. Every IDEA teacher is provided by this toolbox with the standard aligned content. With it, these teachers will be helped to meet the needs of students performing on, below, or above grade level.
Who has access to the i-Ready Teacher Toolbox? There are a few who have access to this thing. For example in the IDEA Public Schools. For this public schools, the list of the ones that can access it includes:
- The 3rd to 8rd grade Science Teachers at the Texas campuses have access to the ThinkUp! Science via their i-Ready Teacher Toolbox. If you want to find out the details of how to access and implement curriculum resources, you are recommended to contact the content leader or curriculum manager of your region.
- Every 3rd to 8th grade Teachers at the Texas campuses of the IIDEA Public Schools can access the Reading Teacher Toolbox. If you want to find out the details of how to access and implement curriculum resources, you are recommended to contact the content leader or curriculum manager of your region.
- Every principal, API, interventionist, and regional coach have access to the Reading Teacher Toolbox.
- There is no way for the students of the IDEA Public Schools to connect to the i-Ready Teacher Toolbox. However, they have the limited access to choose Florida and Texas campuses who purchased i-Ready Personalized Instruction licenses at the start of the school year. If you want to request support with the rostered student accounts, you can contact the Clever Admin at CleverAdmin@ideapublicschools.zendesk.com.
If you are a teacher, you are able to access i-Ready Teacher Toolkit from Clever anytime you want. Accessing it is able to be done easily. All that you have to do is to log into your Clever account and then click on the icon from your portal. Below is step by step that you can follow to log in with Clever:
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to Clever at here.
- When you are there, click Log in with your IDEA Account.
- Then, click on the i-Ready icon from your Clever Teacher Portal.
When you log in to the i-Ready for the first time, you will be prompted to choose the subjects and grade levels that you need. When you are asked to do so, please choose Math or Reading and all grade levels that you teach. Keep in mind that you will be asked for this only once.
It is worth noting that for this school year, ThinkUp! Science will be found under Math in the Teacher Toolbox. To access it, the steps that you have to follow include:
- Firstly, choose Access & Teach from the main dashboard.
- After choosing it, choose Math that is found under the Teacher Toolbox.
- Lastly, choose ThinkUp! – TX Science under the Program dropdown.
From the Teacher Toolbox, you will get the privilege to access ThinkUp! Science for Grades 3 to 8 in English and 3 to 5 in Spanish. Go to under Program Implementation if you want to find the additional content.
This paragraph will talk about the reading toolbox. The first time you log in to the Teacher Toolbox by i-Ready, you will be asked to choose the subjects and grade levels that you need. Make sure to choose Reading and all grade levels. Once again, you will be asked about this once. Here is the guide to follow to be able to do that:
- First and foremost, choose Access & Teach from the main dashboard.
- Then, choose Reading under the Teacher Toolbox.
- After that, choose Ready-TX which is located under the Program dropdown to be able to access curriculum resources.
If you want to find the additional content, you will be able to find them under Program Implementation.
Aside from the teachers, the principals, APIs, interventionists, and regional coaches are also allowed to access the Teacher Toolbox. If you are one of them but you do not know how to do that, you can follow the following guide:
- First of all, you should go to https://login.i-ready.com.
- When you are on the page, sign in by using your username and password. Take note that the username consists of the admin and IDEA email address. For instance, firstname.lastname@example.org. As for the password, it is the temporary one. Remember that the temporary password is “admin”. After the initial login, you can reset the password by following the instructions.
In addition, leaders are also allowed to login from their Clever staff account. If you are one of the leaders and prefer to log in from your Clever staff account, you can do it by clicking on the icon and then log in with the username and password above.
It should be easy for you to log in to i-Ready Clever if you follow every single thing mentioned above well. If you face some difficulties or if you just have something to ask, you are encouraged to call the technical support of i-Ready. The number that you can dial is 800-225-0248. This number is available from Monday to Friday. Apparently, this is not available 24 hours, you can call it anytime between 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET. If you are not the type of person who is confident to talk to someone directly, you might want to send an email instead to i-readysupport.cainc.com.
Besides, you can also contact Clever. One of the things that you can try is to send an email to email@example.com. If you have some issues while trying to log in to Clever, you might also want to check put the troubleshooting page. Here is the link that you can visit: https://support.clever.com/hc/s/articles/115002717307?language=en_US. Make sure to check out everything before contacting its customer support. Checking out the troubleshooting is recommended as you will get the fast information and you do not have to talk to the customer support.