You may have to send your high school transcripts to Penn Foster. However, you may not know what you have to do to send your high school transcripts to Penn Foster. If so, you are able to read the explanation below together with some other information related to transcripts.
The Way to Send Your Transcript to Penn Foster
There are two options to send your transcript to Penn Foster. The first option is that you are able to contact your prior high school to request an official transcript to be sent to Penn Foster at this address:
High School Transcript Center
ATTN: Better Worklife 929 Oak St. Scranton PA, 18515
It is important for you to note that if you use this way, fees may apply. The second option is that you are able to access Parchment Transcript Services to see whether your former High School is a participant in electronic transcripts and order your transcript through their website. It is important for you to note that fees may apply to this service and it can range from $0 to 30 depending on your former school’s policies. The Parchment website that you will access is www.parchment.com and then you have to verify that your High School is listed and choose Penn Foster as the school that you want to have your transcript sent to. The Penn Foster team will take it from there. After your transcripts are received by the Penn Foster team, the evaluation process usually takes up to 2 business days. And then, if the evaluation is complete, Penn Foster will inform you on the results and next steps.
Requesting a Transcript at Penn Foster
As a graduate, student, or former student of Penn Foster High School, Career School, or College, of course you are able to request to have your official academic transcript which is sent directly to you or another institution. So, how to request a transcript at Penn Foster? Here are the steps to request a transcript at Penn Foster according to the Penn Foster site.
- The first thing that you have to do is to locate your student record. After that, you will be directed to fill out an official Penn Foster Transcript Request with a third party vendor, Parchment.
- You will have to enter more detailed student information and you also have to choose where or who you want your transcript sent to.
- After that, you are able to choose between an e-Transcript or Paper Transcript where it will be mailed to the address that you choose. It is important for you to note that fees vary based on delivery method.
- The next thing that you have to do is to provide details on your order options including which program you want your transcript generated for.
- The last thing that you have to do is to provide an electronic signature of consent and then submit your payment information for the transcript processing. Before your order is placed, you have an opportunity to review it.
Requesting a Duplicate Diploma or Certificate
Do you want to request a duplicate diploma or certificate? As a graduate of Penn Foster High School or Career School, you are able to request a digital copy of your diploma or certificate so that it can be sent directly to you or another institution.
You have to access this page here to request your duplicate diploma or certificate. Here are the steps to request it according to the Penn Foster site.
- After you have located your student record, then you have to fill out an official Penn Foster Diploma Request with a third-party vendor, Parchment.
- After that, you have to enter more detailed student information and choose where or who you want your diploma emailed to.
- At last, you have to provide an electronic signature of consent, and then you need to submit your payment information for the diploma processing. Before your order is placed, there will be a chance for you to review it.
The Way Third Party Requests a Transcript
Let’s say that you are an employer, government agency, verification company or another school and you are trying to get a transcript on a student’s behalf. If so, you are able to get it by accessing this here.
The Things That You Need to Know About Transferring to Penn Foster High School
Well, talking about transcripts, another information that you may need is about transferring to Penn Foster High School. The way to transfer credits that you have earned from one school to another can depend on some different things. Generally, your records will be checked by a school to see whether the classes that you have completed match any they offer. They want to make sure that what you studied there is the same enough that you will not be left behind or at a disadvantage in more advanced classes.
It is important for you to note that it is not as simple as an English class transferring as English to a new school. Let’s take an example. Let’s say that you took an American Literature course. If so, it will not be the same as a British Literature course. A school may not consider those classes interchangeable.
According to the Penn Foster site, here are several things that all schools look at when they decide what classes that they will or will not transfer in include.
- The school you’re transferring from
- The school’s accreditation
- Your grades
- When you finished the class
However, eventually each school can make a decision on what credits and work that they will or will not accept even if your previous education meets all the requirements.
Well, that’s the explanation about Transferring to Penn Foster according to the Penn Foster site. If you want to read more about how to transfer to Penn Foster, you are able to access Penn Foster site and read an article entitled How to Transfer to Penn Foster there.
We also have given you the explanation about the way to send a transcript to Penn Foster, how to request a transcript at Penn Foster, and some other information related to the transcript.