Course Hero can be such a good thing for not only the students but also for the educators. If you are one of the educators, you can join this learning platform as a tutor. If you are looking for a job or if you are waiting to be hired or to continue your study, you can consider being a tutor in Course Hero. Aside from being able to spend your time, you will also be able to get some cash.
When you are in the middle of enjoying your time as a tutor in Course Hero, there might be a situation when you are forced to leave it. For instance, if you consider it as a side job and you get busier with the real one. In this kind of case, you might decide to deactivate your account. To be able to deactivate it, you must cancel your subscription first as deactivating it is unlikely if you are currently a member with an active paid membership.
There are several methods to cancel the membership. Depending on where you purchased it, you can follow the steps below:
Canceling from coursehero.com:
- Firstly, you will have to go to the official website of Course Hero at coursehero.com from your favorite browser.
- When you arrive there, please log in to your account.
- After that, hover over your profile icon located in the top right corner and then go to Account Settings from the menu.
- Lastly, click the Stop Recurring Membership button.
- Then, complete the form and confirm the cancellation. Take note that the cancellation will be effective within 7 business days.
Canceling from iTunes:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the App Store.
- When it opens, tap your Profile icon. If you have no idea where it is, it is found in the top right corner of the screen.
- The next thing that you need to do is to tap the option for Subscriptions.
- Please tap your Apple ID name card located at the top to be able to access it from the Settings app.
- Then, find the Subscriptions and click it.
- By following the step, you will be shown with the list of all your subscriptions, including the current and the past.
- From the subscriptions, do not forget to tap the option for Course Hero.
- Then, tap the Cancel subscription button to make your Course Hero premier subscription canceled and go back to a Basic account.
Canceling from Google Play Store:
- First of all, you should open the Google Play Store.
- After opening the Google Play Store, it is time for you to log in to your Google account that you used to purchase the subscription.
- In the next step, tap your Profile corner located in the top right corner of the page.
- By doing so, a menu will open. Upon seeing the menu, go to Payments and subscriptions.
- Then, go to Subscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions that open, please choose Course Hero and then make it open.
- Next, tap the Cancel Subscription button.
- By tapping the button, you will be able to see a confirmation message shown on the screen.
- Please tap the Cancel button to confirm your wish to cancel the subscription.
After canceling your subscription, the next thing that you need to do is to follow these following instructions to deactivate your free account:
- First and foremost, you should log in to Course Hero.
- After logging in, it is time for you to click on the profile picture icon. If you are wondering where it is, it is located in the top right corner of the page.
- Then, choose Account Settings and click the Deactivate Account button right after that.
- When you are done clicking it, there will be a pop up window asking you to confirm that you want to deactivate. After confirming, you will be instantly logged out of Course Hero.
Once you have successfully deactivated your Course Hero account, you might want to reactivate and recover it again. Is it possible to do so? If the answer to the question is yes, then what should you do to do that?
If you have deactivated your Course Hero account and want to reactivate it, Course Hero suggests you to contact them, which can be done by clicking the Contact Us button that is found on its official website. By clicking the button, you will be presented with a pop up page called Contact Customer Support. When on the page, please fill out the form by following these following steps:
- The process of submitting a ticket can be done by going to the official website of Course Hero at https://www.coursehero.com/.
- When you are on its front page, scroll down until you find the Contact Us button at the bottom and click it.
- By doing so, you will be presented with a pop up page entitled Contact Customer Support. On this page, select a category and an issue.
- Then, write down the description or the message that you want the customer support to know.
- Next, enter your contact information, including your first and last name and the email that you registered before.
- Apart from that, you also have to enter some additional information, such as your phone number, the last 4 digits of your credit card, the confirmation number, and the name on your credit card.
- Do not forget to also attach a screenshot.
- Once you are done providing everything, the last thing that you have to do is to press the pink Submit button.
- Just like that your ticket is submitted and you will just wait until they come back to you as soon as possible.
If the information to reactivate and recover Course Hero account included on this page is not clear, you can visit link here where the question about it has been answered and explained by a verified expert. Please subscribe to view the answer if you are not a member.