On Raz-Kids, the recording can be listened to by both the students and the teachers. How to perform all of them? Find out the methods by reading the rest of the article. Do not skip any word so there will be no mistakes.
The students will record themselves reading on Raz-Kids and then the recording will be sent to the teachers to be assessed. If they want to listen to the recording when they are in the middle of the process, they can do it by clicking the Play button. In case they are in the middle of recording but they think there are some mistakes and they want to start over, all that should be done is to click the Stop button and then clicking the New button so that they can retake the recording. If the process of recording is complete but they are not satisfied with the recording that you just took, they can re-take the recording by clicking on the arrow. If they have logged out of the platform and they want to record it again, here is the guide to follow:
- The first thing that they have to do is to log into their Raz-Kids account.
- When they are there, find the Reading Room and choose it.
- Then, choose Leveled Books.
- After that, they can just click on the headphones to listen to the story.
- When the listening session is done, the next thing is to click on the book to read the story on their own.
- Then, click the arrow located on top for the drop down menu.
- The next step is to click on the Microphone.
- In this step, they will need to allow the microphone to be used.
- When it is allowed, please click the red circle to record themselves reading out loud.
- Read the story out loud.
- If they want to stop the recording, all that should be done is to click the square. In order to play and listen to the thing that has been recorded, click the green triangle.
- Once they have listened to the story and after the process of recording out loud themselves is done, they can challenge themselves by taking the quiz. Keep in mind that all the questions that will be asked are related to the books that they have read before so please recall your memory to answer all the questions.
- In case the result of the quiz is not that good and they are not satisfied with the score that they get, they might want to go back and listen to the story for the second time. After they are sure that you understand and remember the story well, they can take the quiz again and try to get all the answers correct.
On the other hand, if the students think that the recording is decent and they are satisfied with it, they can just send it to the teacher by simply clicking the Done button.
As stated before, students are not the only ones that can listen to the recording. As the recording can be sent to the teachers to be assessed, it means the teachers can also listen to the recordings that are taken by the students. In order for the teachers to listen to the recording done by the students, here is step by step to follow:
- First of all, they will have to go to the official website of Raz-Kids at raz-kids.com.
- To make it possible, they will have to log in to the site by entering the username and password.
- Once they are in, find the Student Management and find My Classroom. For those who have no idea about My Classroom, it consists of all students that were listed by the teachers before.
- Then, select the name of the student that the teachers want their recording to listen to.
- On the page of that certain student, they will need to scroll down a bit to find the reports for that student.
- By doing the step, they will be directed to the Reports page where all the things that have been sent by the students are saved.
- Find the recording that they want to listen to and once they find it, they can just press the Play button.
It should be easy to listen to a recording on Raz-Kids by following these guides explained above. If you need more information about listening to a recording on Raz-Kids, the best thing that you can do is to visit the official website of Raz-Kids at raz-kids.com. In case there are some questions to ask, you are recommended to contact its customer support. There are a few ways to get in touch with them. The first one is through email or chat. To use this method, you will have to provide some information, including your first and last name, your email address, your username, your phone number, the zip code or the name of the school or organization, and the type of the case. do not forget to also include the most important one, which is the comments or the questions that you are going to ask. Click Next when you are done.
If you prefer to talk directly to its customer support, there are two numbers that you can dial. The first one is 866-889-3729 (US toll free) and the second one is 520-232-5000 (direct). These numbers are available on Monday to Friday from 6 AM to 4 PM MST.
Aside from these two methods, there is also a mailing address that you can use to send a traditional email to. The mailing address of it is Learning A-Z 1840 East River Rd, #320 Tucson, AZ 85718 USA. Actually, this method is not recommended because it is slower compared to the first and the second method. However, it is still effective to get a response from Raz-Kids (Learning A-Z).