As a new enrolled Penn Foster student, you may look for information about Penn Foster scholarship. Of course, if you get scholarship, your school fees will feel lighter especially if you are a financially incapable family.
Talking about scholarship, whether or not Penn Foster provides scholarship and if it’s available, how to get Penn Foster scholarship easily, of course those questions may come to your mind after you’re accepted as Penn Foster students. To find out the real information about Penn Foster scholarship, you can dive into our post below!
Does Penn Foster Offer Scholarships for Students?
Unfortunately, not! Penn Foster does not provide scholarships for students yet. Penn Foster does not also accept any federal financial aid. Well, if you’re now trying to get a Penn Foster scholarship, your attempt is likely in vail, as you cannot get it all.
Unlike many major universities, the Penn Foster college does not also accept any student loan or any grant that is offered by the federal government or others. Penn Foster is also unable to accept whether in the form of student loans or grants, like the Pell Grant that is available through FAFSA.
Thus, Penn Foster really guarantees to always provide affordable school fees. It is known that Penn Foster offers affordable monthly payment options and financial plans to pay the college fees with 0% interest.
So far, Penn Foster does not charge any interest even on the monthly payment plans. With their interest-fee payment options, every student will be able to take control of their education.
Penn Foster offers a monthly fee payment plan starting at $49 that is quite easy to pay. All study materials and the textbooks which you require during the study programs will be already included in the fee to be paid, so you shouldn’t pay them separately.
If you select to pay the full fee at the time of enrolment, you can take advantage of the student discount of up to 25% on the fee paid. For more information, a lot of private schools and colleges in the United States do not accept any scholarships and grants from the government.
How to Get Penn Foster Student Discounts?
Since you cannot get Penn Foster scholarship, you can attempt to get the student discounts. You can really get a student discount of up to 35% if you choose your pay-in-full option. This option definitely covers the entire cost of tuition including course materials, books and the support of their dedicated faculty.
In addition to getting 35% discounts, you can also pay a diploma today for as little as $1 if you enroll in a certificate program and make monthly payments as low as $39. Moreover, you can also get an associate or bachelor’s degree in more than 20 high demand areas at an affordable price.
If you really want to know more information about Penn Foster tuition discounts, make sure to check out more about their low tuition costs. Certainly, there are some programs available at Penn Foster that offer very low tuition fees where the average monthly cost for these programs will only be $50 or less.
Here are the Penn Foster programs with low tuition costs and discounts:
- High School Diploma
- Auto Repair Technician Career Diploma
- Certified Personal Trainer Career Diploma
- Dental Assistant Career Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Career Diploma
- Medical Transcriptionist Career Diploma
- Motorcycle Repair Technician Career Diploma
It is known that Penn Foster has offered a career-focused education at a cheap price for over 125 years. They really give you access to the education which can help you pursue your goals with low monthly payments. You can get all textbooks and learning aids and also a student community included into your payment plan.
Of course, you shouldn’t take time off from work or travel long distances. With more than 133,00 0 students, Penn Foster will always be there for you. So far, Penn Foster has become a perfect choice for those who want a quality education, a supportive, connected community and a self-paced approach.
To know more information about affordable Penn Foster tuition fees and payment plans, you can call a Penn Foster admissions specialist at 1-800-275-4410 or you can also chat online.
Learn about Penn Foster Payment Plans
After understanding Penn Foster student discounts, you should know about their payment plans. However, Penn Foster will work with you in creating a plan which really works whether you want to pay your tuition in one payment, pay by mail or set up an automatic payment plan.
Whatever the payment you choose, your tuition will really include all learning materials and academic support from Penn Foster faculty. Here’s a list of Penn Foster payment methods:
- Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express
- Money orders
- Authorized automatic withdrawals from checking and savings accounts from U.S. banks
Why Do Many Students Choose Penn Foster to Study?
After we took a little research, there are several reasons why many students prefer to study at Penn Foster, here they are:
- All learning materials provided by Penn Foster are available immediately upon your enrollment.
- All Penn Foster students will have the flexibility to study online anywhere and anytime.
- No classes to attend as students need to complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers more than 100 career diploma, high school, certificate and degree programs.
- With their dedicated instructors, Penn Foster really supports the students to get better learning and knowledge.
- Penn Foster customer support is easy to reach either by making a call or sending an email.
- With an extensive online community, it allows the students to interact with fellow students, alumni and faculty and also participate in hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Penn Foster provides web access to allow students to learn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Penn Foster tuition is among the lowest of all accredited online schools where they offer 0% interest.
- Penn Foster students and graduates will have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Service including writing, interview tips, job search techniques and many more.