Kids A-Z app is an interactive online portal which contains differentiated eBooks and eResources that can be accessed online by students using a computer or mobile devices. It is free with any subscription to Raz-Kids, Raz-Plus, Headsprout, or Science A-Z. The Kids A-Z mobile app allows the students to access developmentally appropriate content and quizzes wherever they go.
Raz-Kids App information (For Android)
- Updated: June 4, 2021
- Size: 30Mb
- Installs: 5,000,000+
- Current Version: 5.31.0
- Requires Android: 4.4 and up
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Report: Flag as inappropriate
- Offered By: Learning A-Z
- Developer: https://www.raz-kids.com/
Raz-Kids App Features
Have fun learning with Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout on the Kids A-Z mobile app. With Kids A-Z app, the students are able to complete various interactive activities from the Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout products and also update their avatars on mobile devices.
Here are some features of Raz-Kids App:
- With this app, the students are able to access hundreds of developmentally-appropriate books, exercises, and other resources.
- With this app, the students are able complete corresponding quizzes that make sure comprehension.
- The students will be able to use interactive annotation tools which support close reading skills.
- With this app, students’ work scored and reported to their teacher automatically.
- The students are able to customize their personalized avatar and space rocket by using the stars obtained from completing activities.
How to get a Raz-Kids App for Android users?
For Android users, you are able to get the Raz-Kids app by downloading it from Google Play Store.
Here are some steps to get Raz-Kids App from Google Play Store:
- At the first step, you are able to open the Google Play Store app from the menu.
- Then, you are able to sign in with your Google account.
- After that, you have to search for an app.
- Please type Kids A-Z to find the Raz-Kids app.
- Once you find it, simply click at install button.
- Please accept permissions. It will ask your permissions, simply select “Accept.”
- Please wait until the installation of the Raz Kids app is complete. It depends on the size of the app. As we know, the size of Raz Kids app is 30 Mb. You will be able to see a notification on your notification bar when the installation has been successful.
- Lastly, open the Raz Kids app. Now you are able to go to the menu and launch the app. You are going to sign up or try their sample book.
For note: The Kids A-Z app is free to download, however access to Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout content needs subscriptions to the respective product. For more info about the products and subscriptions, simply you are able to visit this link: https://www.learninga-z.com/site/products/
Raz Kids App Review (On Google Play Store)
Apparently, there are many Android users who have already downloaded Kids A-Z app from Google Play Store. In the text below we are going to share some reviews of the Kids A-Z app from Android users.
Here are some Raz Kids App reviews that we get from Android users:
- Kids A-Z app is a really good app. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it does not have interesting books. There are less interesting books. Please add several horror or mysterious contents to make it fun. Moin Ashraf (June 15, 2021).
- We use this Raz Kids app for my beloved son. It is a great app. I do think that it is too easy to level the kids up. I think there should be a method for the parent or the teacher to approve the level up before they are able to begin reading the next level. Emm B (April 9, 2021)
- This is an excellent app for everyone. It is a fun method to learn a lot. You are able to read many kinds of stories in a fun way. Camila Isabel (April 16, 2021)
- I only downloaded the Kids A-Z app. The books in the guest area are all scribbled in and marked up with happy faces and stars. When I go into the art area and delete them, it comes back again. Kathy Gough (April 19, 2021)
- My school made me install the Kids A-Z app. I love with the story, mainly black beard the pirate. I was only 9 years old. Thank you for making this fun app. Secret shark artist (April 8, 2021)
- Kids A-Z app is really easy to use. Also, it is good for in school and home reading. DaYz Shots. YT (March 22, 2021)
- This Kids A-Z app is good. I am able to read books from A to Z on my computer with my teacher sunnier. My extra energy makes me read a lot faster. Tati Leahsproat (May 24, 2021)
- Kids A-Z app is an amazing app. Also, it is a great public reading place for lots of schools around the world. Abdul Salam (April 25, 2021)
- This Kids A-Z app is very amazing and awesome. It will be able to teach my child a lot. Yaneth Smith (April 29, 2021)
- I really love this Kids A-Z app. I am able to do my work without a computer, and this is so much easier. When you start, you are going to get 500 free stars, I personally would save them, but you are able to spend them on your avatar. It is so fun. I will highly recommend it. If you are a teacher or student reading this review, to make a lesson for teachers, you are able to go to Vocab A Z on your browser. I do not know if you can do this on an iPad or tablet. Firstly, go to make the new lesson. Then, put in all the spelling words in the box you want to use. Next, click create. Anna Hoffman (March 18, 2021)