Penn Foster is named as one of the things that are considered by many people who are interested in distance learning. One of the reasons why it is loved by many is that it is certified.
According to the official website of Penn Foster, Penn Foster High School is regionally accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (CSS-MSA). Besides, it is also nationally accredited by the AdvancEd Accreditation Commission and the Distance Education Accrediting Commission or DEAC.
Apparently, Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited for non-degree granting postsecondary programs by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Apart from that, it is also nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission or DEAC.
As for Penn Foster College, it is nationally accredited for the college programs by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission or DEAD, the one that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or CHEA.
In order to start your study on Penn Foster, a Student ID is needed to register as a new student. What is a Student ID and how do you find this kind of ID for Penn Foster?
Apparently, the Student ID # will be given right away if you enroll online or by phone. Once you have this kind of number in your hand, you will be able to access your initial study materials online. For those who enroll by mail, your Student ID number will be sent to you through your email as soon as your enrollment is processed.
After finding out the way to find your Student ID for Penn Foster, it is time for you to start your learning experience that goes like this:
- The Enrollment Process
The first step is to choose the online program that you are interested in. Here are all the online programs offered by Penn Foster:
- Career Diploma: ABC Certified Wedding Planner, Administrative Assistant, Appliance Repair, Automotive Repair Technician, Bookkeeping, Caterer, Child Care Professional, Computer Graphic Artist, Construction Trades, Dental Assistant, Desktop Publishing and Design, Diesel Mechanics/Heavy Truck Maintenance, Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor, Drafting with AutoCAD, Dressmaking and Design, Electronics Technician, Event Planning, Floral Design, Furniture and Cabinet Maker, Guest Service Agent, Gunsmith, HVACR Technician, Home Health Aide, Home Remodeling and Repair, Hotel and Restaurant Management, IT Support Specialist, Interior Decorator, Jewelry Design and Repair, Landscaping Technology, Legal Secretary, Locksmith & Home Security Technician, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Transcriptionist, Motorcycle Repair Technician, Occupational Therapy Aide, Optician Exam Prep, Paralegal, Payroll Clerk, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician Professional, Physical Therapy Aide, Plumber, Private Investigator, Residential Electrician, Retail Supervisor, Security Guard, Small Business Management, Small Engine Repair, Starting Your Own Business, Sterile Processing, Tex Preparation, Travel and Tourism Specialist, Veterinary Assistant, Virtual Assistant, Wildlife/Forestry Conservation
- Certificate: Accounting Essentials, Anatomy and Physiology, AutoCAD Essentials, Automotive HVAC Essentials, Automotive Transmission Essentials, Business Management Essentials, Career Readiness Bootcamp, Child Development Training, Child Psychology, Comprehensive English: Reading and Writing Skills, Computer Programming Languages, Customer Service and Sales Credential, E-Business Management, Electronic Medical Records, Fitness and Nutrition Certificate, Forensic Computer Examiner, Gourmet Cooking Certificate, Health Information Management, Human Resources Management Essentials, LexisNexis Legal Research, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office 2019, National Electrical Code, Personal Caregiver, Pet Grooming, Property Management, Retail Industry Fundamentals Credential, Supervisory Skills for the Industrial Workplace, The Business of Retail: Operations and Profit, Veterinary Team Telehealth
- Associate Degree: Accounting, Business Management, Computer Information Systems, Construction Technology, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Engineering Technology, Graphic Design, Health Care Management, Human Resources Management, Industrial Electronics and Electrical Maintenance Technology, Industrial Supervision, Interior Design, Manufacturing, Medical Assistant, Paralegal Studies, Veterinary Technician
- Diploma: Child Care Career Pathways with High School Diploma, Cooking High School Career Pathway, Earn College Credits in High School, Healthcare Career Pathways, High School Auto Repair Courses, High School Construction Career Pathway, High School Diploma, High School Electrician Classes, Information Technology Career Pathway, Pharmacy Technician Pathway with High School Diploma, Plumping Career Path with High School Diploma, Veterinary Assistant High School Courses
- Undergrad. Cert.: Accounting, Business Management, CDA Credential Prep, Foundation Skills for Technology, General Studies, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Veterinary Practice Management
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Management, Criminal Justice, Veterinary Technology
If you want to see the program overviews, curriculum outlines, tuition schedules and information on career services for graduates, you are suggested to visit the official website of Penn Foster at https://www.pennfoster.edu/. In addition to these things, you can also view forecasts of employment demand and salary ranges by career. Do not hesitate to either enroll online or call the toll-free number to talk to an Admissions Specialist when you are ready.
- Your Student ID Number
After your enrollment is processed, you will get your Student ID Number. As stated before, this kind of number is useful to access your online courses.
- Begin Your Studies
Then, log in through the Penn Foster Career School website to be able to start your studies right away. This step is where you can use your Student ID to register as a new student. Please start your lessons as soon as possible if you want to earn your Diploma quickly.
- Getting Help When You Need It
Each course offered by Penn Foster is designed to make it possible for the students to study independently. From 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday, both faculty and instructional advisors are available to answer your questions. As for weekends and holidays, you can only leave a message and wait for your call to be answered on the next business day. If you want, you can also send an email.
- Taking Examinations
When a lesson ends, you have to take an exam through the official website of Penn Foster. If you pass, you are allowed to go on to the next lesson.
If you manage to pass every single course and manage to fulfill all financial obligations, you will be able to get your diploma from Penn Foster.