Becoming a tutor is the only way to make extra money at Course Hero. When you are a tutor at Course Hero, of course you will need to know lots of information being Course Hero Tutor. You may want to know how to add a course in your dashboard. Well, here we are going to inform you of that crucial information.
How to Add a Course in your Dashboard?
Adding the courses you are taking to your Course Hero study dashboard will allow you to have quick access to that course page and all of the courses related to study materials.
If you want to add a course to your study dashboard, simply you are able to log in to your account and click the Add a Course button. It is located in the centre of your study dashboard. From there, you are going to be asked to follow a series of steps to add the courses you are currently enrolled in.
After you complete a course, easily you are able to archive it so that your study dashboard displays only your current courses.
How to Archive a Course, Document, or Q&A?
Do not worry, it is easy to archive a course, document, or Q&A. After you have logged in to your account, simply you are able to click on the three vertical dots that are located in the top right corner of the study resource you want to archive. Next, you are able to click Archive.
You are still able to see the courses and study resources you have archived. To do that, you only need to use the filter located at the top right-hand corner of the page and then change the selection from Active to Archived. Keep in mind that archiving a course or study resource does not archive it across the site. It is only going to be archived in your personal Course Hero account.
How to Unarchive a Course, Document, or Q&A?
After you know the way to archive a course, study document or Q&A, now you may want to know how to unarchive a course, study document or Q&A. It is also very easy to unarchive a course, study document, or Q&A. After you have logged in to your account, simply you are able to follow the steps below.
To unarchive a course:
- At the first step, you have to change the filter at the top right hand of the screen from Active to Archived.
- After that, you are able to click the three vertical dots displayed on the course you want to archive, and then choose Unarchive.
- Next, the course should appear under your active courses list.
To unarchive a document or Tutor Question:
- At the first step, you have to choose My Library that is located on the left-hand navigation panel.
- After that, change the filter which is located at the top-right corner from Active to Archived.
- Now, you are able to click on the three vertical dots on the document or Q&A and choose Unarchive.
Applying to be a Course Hero Tutor
If you want to apply to be a Course Hero tutor, there are some steps that you have to do.
Here are some steps to do if you want to apply to be a Course Hero tutor:
- The first thing that you have to do is to create your Course Hero tutor account.
- Then, you have to choose subjects you want to be a tutor for.
- After that, you have to upload your ID and academic credentials.
- Lastly, you only need to get approved and start tutoring.
By the way, what are the requirements to be a Course Hero tutor? When you want to be a Course Hero tutor, of course there are some requirements you need to consider.
Here are some requirements to be a Course Hero tutor:
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree from a United States or Canadian University (any major, and it does not have to be in teaching).
- You have to live in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, or the United Kingdom.
Warning: You do not have to be a certified tutor, a professor, or a teacher to be a Course Hero tutor. But, you will need to share information that proves you have an expertise in the categories that you want to tutor.
How Much Money Can Earn as a Course Hero Tutor?
If you are a tutor at Course Hero, you will be able to earn $3 for every question you answer completely. It means that you must give correct and valuable information. You are able to answer as many questions as you can. And all the work is done on your own schedule. Considering that you are able to make money between $12-$20 per hour as your Course Hero tutor payment, working as a Course Hero tutor is a good side job which makes the most of your time. The Course Hero tutors average $300 per week, and the top tutors will be able to make money around $500 a week. The way you are paid to answer the questions at Course Hero is that the students pay for access to Course Hero study resources and tutors. When you help them get information, Course Hero will pay you for your knowledge and time.
What Subjects Can You Tutor On?
With Course Hero, you will be able to tutor on subjects such as:
- And more!
By the way, what is the schedule like for Tutor at Course Hero? The schedule for Tutor at Course Hero is whatever you want. You are able to work from home and answer the questions wherever you are. There is not a minimum number of hours each week to work. Also, you do not have to answer a set number of the questions each week.