Are you a student of UTSA? If you are a student of UTSA, it is important for you to know the way to access UTSA OneDrive. Here, you are able to read the steps for accessing UTSA OneDrive.
The Steps to Access UTSA OneDrive
To be able to access the UTSA OneDrive, you are able to follow the steps which are provided below according to the UTSA website.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access http://my.utsa.edu/. Then, you have to choose OneDrive for Business. It is important for you to note that there are separate links to One Drive for Business depending if you are a Faculty/ Staff or a student.
- Now, you have to log in by using your UTSA ID and passphrase.
- If you are a Faculty/ Staff member, you will be prompted to Duo authentication. However, if you are a student, you may skip this step and then you are able to go to the next step. If you are Faculty or Staff members and you need to set up your Duo account, you are able to contact Tech Cafe at 210-458-5555 or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get help.
- There are a number of ways to upload a file or a folder to OneDrive for Business. You may be able to use the top toolbar if you want to upload files or folders. You have to choose Upload > Files > or Upload > Folder and then you can choose the files or folder that you want to upload. You are also able to upload files by dragging and dropping files into the window.
- Let’s say that a file is selected. Then, you may right click for more options. Some options can be seen below.
- Preview: This option will preview the document.
- Share: This option will share the file or folder with another individual/s
- Copy Link: This option will copy link to share via email or text
- Manage Access: With this option, you will be able to see who can view and who has been granted access to view that file or folder. It means that you can make it public or private.
- Download: This option is for downloading the document.
- Delete: This option is for deleting documents.
- Version History: Let’s say that there are any edits which were made to the documents. You may be able to roll back any changes which have been done to a previous version of the file.
UTSA Student Software
There are a number of software which will be used by students. Here are some of them.
- Office Professional Plus
It consists of full versions of Microsoft Office software such as Word Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, Skype for Business and InfoPath. If you are a UTSA student, you are able to download this software on up to five personal devices. How to download this software? You are able to follow the steps provided below.
- First, you have to access my.utsa.edu and then you have to click on the OneDrive for Business link.
- Then, you have to log in using your MyUTSAID and passphrase.
- To be able to download and install software, you have to click on the tiles menu ‘waffle icon’ which is located in the upper left hand corner.
- Now, you have to click on Office365 and then click on Install Office and select Office 365 apps.
- Then, activate Office 365.
Are you a student of UTSA? If yes, activating your Office 365 subscription is able to be done by entering email@example.com and your UTSA passphrase. If you are an employee of UTSA, you need to enter your staff or faculty email firstname.lastname@example.org and your UTSA passphrase.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Staff and students of UTSA have full access to Adobe Creative Cloud. It is a set of applications and also services where it gives users access to a collection of software for video editing, graphic design, photography and web development.
- Cisco Webex Suite
It is a video collaboration app which is available to the UTSA community. It can solve a variety of distance communication needs through its recording, videoconferencing, and sharing capabilities.
- OneDrive for Business
It gives cloud storage for UTSA students, staff and faculty. Files are able to be accessed anytime from anywhere as long as there is an internet connection.
- Windows 10 Upgrade
For registered UTSA students, they are able to download One free copy of Microsoft Windows 10 Education edition from OnTheHub.com.
- Malwarebytes Premium
For students of UTSA who are registered, they are now able to download and install one copy of Malwarebytes Premium on their laptop or mobile devices that they have.
The location of the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) can be found in San Antonio. It is said that San Antonio is the seventh largest city of the nation and one of the fastest growing cities in the country. There are more than 32,000 students in UTSA across its physical and virtual campuses. Not only that, the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) is also the largest university in the San Antonio metropolitan region.
In UTSA, you are able to find an excellence selection of 100% online degree programs for undergraduate students. These programs give permission to students the flexibility that they need to reach their professional, personal, and educational goals. Now, Bachelor’s degrees are offered through UTSA Online include Texas’ #1 ranked BBA in Cyber Security, a B.A. in Communication and Multidisciplinary Studies.
According to the website of UTSA, you are able to read that UTSA was founded by the Texas Legislature in 1969. UTSA has four campuses and those are Main Campus, Downtown Campus, Hemisfair Campus and Park West Campus.
The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) has the main values. The values is that they encourage an environment of dialogue and discovery, where integrity, excellence, inclusiveness, respect, collaboration and innovation are fostered.
If you need more information about this university, you are able to access the official website of the university. On that site, you will get comprehensive information about UTSA.