There are two ways for you to experience Raz-Kids. For those who are not sure about purchasing a license as you do know whether this is good for you, you have a chance to try it by starting a Raz-Kids free trial. Unlike the other things, the Raz-Kids free trial only lasts 14 days or two weeks.
- Firstly, open the official website of Raz-Kids: raz-kids.com.
- When you are on its homepage, find the button that can lead you to get the free trial. There are two buttons that you can choose to click. The first one is the Free Trial button. This one is located on the top center of the page. The second one is Start My Free Trial. Just like the first one, it is also easy to be found as it is found on the same page and is close to the first one. Feel free to click any button that you want as both of them will direct you to the Free Trial Sign Up for Raz-Kids page.
- On the Free Trial Sign Up for Raz-Kids page, you will be asked whether you are signing up for a classroom/institution or home/family. Please select one.
- By selecting one of them, you will be asked if you are new or a returning customer. Click the one that is based on your situation.
- For the new ones who are not registered users of the Learning A-Z website, it is needed for you to fill out the short form so that they can set up your username and password for immediate access to Raz-Kids during your two weeks trial. The information that should be entered include the first and the last name, the zip or postal code, the country, the email address. The occupation, and the school or the organization.
- After providing everything, do not forget to create your username.
- When everything is done, please click the blue Continue button.
- By clicking the Continue button, you will receive an email that should be clicked to activate your free trial. To activate it, go check your inbox, find that email from Learning A-Z, open it, and click the I Give Permission button.
- The next thing to be done is to log in by entering your username and password.
- Once you are in, you will be able to do everything on Raz-Kids.
If you have used the free trial but you still want to use Raz-Kids, it might be a good idea to spend a thing in your pocket for the thing with a lot of benefits like Raz-Kids. A one-year Raz-Kids purchase costs $118.00. It is able to be used for a total of 36 students. It means Those with more than 36 students have to purchase a license for each set of 36 students.
- The first thing that should be done is to go to the official website of Raz-Kids at raz-kids.com.
- When you are there, you will find the Order Now button at the top center of the page. Since it is highlighted red, it can be noticed easily. Upon finding the button, press it.
- You will be taken to the Tell Us More About Your Order page by pressing the Order Now button. As you can guess from the name of the page, you will have to tell them about your order. Basically, you need to select Raz-Kids and select the length of the license.
- The details of your order will be listed on the right side of the page. Please check if the order that you placed is right so there will be no mistakes.
- If you have a discount code, you can enter it to save your wallet.
- After making sure that everything goes well, the last thing that you have to do is to click the Continue Order button.
Raz-Kids is designed for the students to record themselves reading the passages or books. It is definitely useful to support the students in improving themselves in reading. Not only for the students, it is also helpful for the teachers, especially the busy ones. In the middle of a pandemic when most of the schools are closed and everything is done online, Raz-Kids is used by many. The recordings taken by the students are sent to the teachers to be assessed.
The students can be added to Roster. With Roster, creating logins, sending messages, and managing the activity of the student for all the Learning A-Z subscription are easier. This one is able to be used to customize passwords, reading levels, incentives, groups, and some other things for the students.
If you want to take advantage of the product features, do not forget to create a Roster when you log in for the first time. Creating it is also beneficial to make sure that the students earn the advantages from the personalized learning environment.
In order to add the students, below is the guide to follow:
- The first thing to do is to go to raz-kids.com, the official website of Raz-Kids and log in to your account.
- Then, go to My Classroom.
- Next, find the Add Students button and click it.
- After that, associate every username with the first and the last name of the student.
- In the end, you can set the certain learning levels for each student included in the classroom and a unique password for every student can also be given.
That is the guide to add students manually. Aside from that, there is another way to add the students. The steps are as follows:
- The first two three steps are the same as the one above.
- After clicking the Add Students button, you will need to click the Upload CSV File button.
- Please upload your CSV file.
- When everything finishes, the certain subscription levels and a unique password for each level can be assigned.
Feel free to dial 866-889-3729 (US toll free) or 520-232-5000 (direct) if you get some questions to ask to the customer support. Before reaching the customer support, you are advised to find the answers on its official website.