Are you considering going back to school, but your work schedule or your personal schedule makes it impossible to attend it? Aside from the scheduling issues, you might have delayed your study due to a particular reason and you could not start your classes or your first semester even when you wanted to. In this kind of case, the normal schools require you to wait until the next season.
Fortunately, the online school comes to rescue. This one allows you to work for any schedule and to study and take exams when you are ready. One of the most popular online schools is called Penn Foster. According to the official website of Penn Foster, the online course with Penn Foster does not have hard deadlines and due dates, meaning you are free to study any time and anywhere you want.
For those who are interested in the online school like Penn Foster but you are not that familiar with it, you must be wondering about the process to enroll in Penn Foster and whether you have to apply and pay a fee like a traditional school. This post will cover the information for you.
Step by Step to Sign Up Your Enrollment Agreement with Penn Foster
- The first thing that you will need to do is to find the program that you want. Think about the thing that you are interested in doing. Ask yourself if you have to finish your high school diploma to move on to college, if you want to get a better job, or if you want to train to start a totally new career path. Take your time to decide the thing that you are interested in. Once you are sure with your decision, you can check out the programs offered by Penn Foster to find the right one for you.
- Once you have selected a program, the next thing is to make sure that you ask all the right questions about it. Feel free to talk directly to the Admissions Specialist of Penn Foster by dialing the number 1 888 427 6500. Please discuss the program and ask them how they can help you to meet your dream.
- For those with previous education, you might want to transfer those credits into your Penn Foster program. Since not each program is able to take outside credits, please ask the Admissions Specialist to make sure if it is possible to do.
- It is really important to understand how much you need to pay for your program. There are three payment options to choose from, including pay in full, monthly auto pay, and monthly mail pay. Feel free to choose any option you want.
- If you are ready to enroll, it is time for you to talk to an Admissions Specialist to guide you through the process. It is not the only option that you have. Besides, you can also enroll online. The information about the types of enrollment will be explained below. During the process, you will be asked to enter your information and you need to make the first payment toward your tuition to start the program.
- Do not forget to read and sign your enrollment paperwork. It is able to be done digitally. It is a must to make sure that the information that you provide is correct and that you understand about the tuition payment plant that you select and how the cancellation policy works.
- After that, create a username and password and log in with these two to Student Portal every time you want to study.
- When everything is done, you can get started. Get to know more about how the Student Portal works and then start with your first lesson. A lot of programs offered by Penn Foster start with a short Orientation lesson, which is helpful to ease your online studies.
Types of Enrollment
It has been mentioned before that Penn Foster has some types of enrollment. Below is each of them. In case the information about them is not clear, feel free to visit the official website of Penn Foster at pennfoster.edu. Apart from that, you can call the representative of Penn Foster by calling the phone number 1 800 275 4410. Since it is toll free, there is nothing to worry about. To get a better and fast response, it is better for you to call on weekdays. In addition to that, you might also want to visit the online communities or forums related to Penn Foster.
- Enroll Online
This method is the easiest and the fastest way to enroll. If you want to do this, you can just simply click the Enroll Now button from any page on the official website of Penn Foster at pennfoster.edu and then complete the enrollment form. Once you have submitted the form, a welcome email will be received. This email contains your student ID#, which is able to be used to make a username and password on the student portal and to start the lessons.
- Enroll by Phone
If you prefer to talk directly to the representative of Penn Foster, enrolling by phone is the best option. An Admissions Specialist toll free can be called at 1 800 275 4410. Feel free to ask any questions that you want to throw to the specialists and they are also able to guide you through the enrollment process.
- Enroll by Mail
It is possible for you to request further information on each program offered by Penn Foster by clicking the Get Info button that is able to be found on the official website of Penn Foster. the information itself will be sent through email and or mail. In the mail or email, you will be able to find an enrollment form that you need to complete. When you are done completing the form, please send it back or return in the reply envelope.