As a graduate of Penn Foster High School or Career School, you are able to request a digital copy of your Diploma or certificate to be sent directly to you or another institution. Well, in this page, we are going to explain how to get your Diploma or certificate from Penn Foster.
How to get a Diploma or Certificate?
- After you have located your student record, you are going to be directed to fill out an official Penn Foster Diploma Request with a third party vendor, Parchment.
- You are going to be asked to submit more detailed student information, and choose where or who you would like your diploma emailed to.
- Lastly, you have to give an electronic signature of consent, and enter your payment information for the diploma processing. You are going to have a chance to review your order before it is placed.
To request your duplicate diploma or certificate, click this link: https://my.pennfoster.com/studentlmspfx/diploma.
How to get a transcript?
If you are a graduate of Penn Foster, you are able to request your official academic transcript sent to you or another institution.
- After you have found your student record, you are going to be directed to fill out an official Penn Foster Transcript Request with a third party vendor (Parchment).
- You are going to asked to enter more detailed student information, and choose where or who you would like your transcript sent to.
- Then, you are able to select between an eTranscript or Paper Transcript, that will be mailed to the address you choose. For note: Fees vary based on delivery method.
- Afterwards, you have to provide details on your order options, including which program you want your transcript generated for.
- Lastly, you only need to provide an electronic signature of consent, and enter your payment information for the transcript processing. You are going to have an opportunity to review your order before it is placed.
Third Party Ordering
For those who are an employer, verification company, government agency or another school trying to get a transcript on a student’s behalf, simply click the following link to get started: https://exchange.parchment.com/u/registration/35781/institution#/tpo.
Is the Penn Foster High School Diploma legit?
One of the big worries that the students have is whether or not the efforts and money they are putting into an online diploma will be worth it and pay off. If for several reason, they prefer to obtain their high school diploma rather than earning a GED, Penn Foster’s choice is a good pick. In general, before you sign up for any online high school course, you have to ensure that the school is properly accredited and licensed.
Are Penn Foster Diplomas accepted?
In the application of college, usually a student submits their transcript. The application extra includes the applicant’s resume, personal essay, letters of recommendation, a letter provided by the student’s school and some other relevant pieces of information. A high school diploma only states that the student successfully completed the minimum course requirements at a certain school. Usually, Diplomas come in nice covers and are not shown or sent to colleges.
Therefore, there is no guarantee that Penn Foster High School graduates are going to get accepted into colleges or universities, and this also counts for online high school diplomas from other online high schools such as James Madison Online High School, located in Norcross, Georgia. Remember that colleges use many acceptance criteria and requirements.
How long does it take to complete High School Diploma?
Penn Foster High School Diploma Course is self-paced. It means that you decide for yourself how long you will take to get your high school diploma. However, of course, the longer you take, the more expensive it gets. Most students are able to complete the online program within one year, but completion can be done easily in six months as well when you are capable of keeping a fast pace. After you have signed up, you will be able to set your goal finishing date. By doing that, you are going to learn at each assignment by what date it should be completed if you want to stick to your set goal graduation date. Please keep your academic achievement!
Penn Foster High School Diploma Accreditation and licensing
Accreditation and licensing are the most important criteria a school must adhere to that make the school legitimate. Accreditation is recognition by specific organizations and agencies which certifies that the school meets or exceeds specific educational standards as determined by the organization.
Licensing ensure that the school that you want to enroll in, Online Penn Foster High School, is approved by the state’s licensing board or body to give educational classes and issue degrees or diplomas to graduates. The Schools are able to get basically two types of accreditation: regional and national. In the United States, regional accreditation can be obtained through six regional accrediting agencies. National accreditation can be obtained from independent accrediting agencies which usually focus on vocational schools or career-specific education, and also on online schools and colleges.
Penn Foster High School holds both regional and national accreditation for its online learning program which ensures that the diploma issued by the online school is legitimate. Those forms of accreditation mean that they have met the high standards required by these bodies. They operate with the highest level of integrity, so their graduates can benefit from an accredited online high school.
Penn Foster High School holds regional accreditation through CSC (The Commission on Secondary Schools) of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Penn Foster High School holds national accreditation from DEAC (The Distance Education Accrediting Commission). The DEAC is listed by the United States Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and also is recognized by CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation). Also, the school’s high school program holds national accreditation from AdvancED, one of the world’s leading accreditation agencies, that focuses on increasing students’ experiences. The school’s accreditations are regularly renewed and involve reviewing the school’s education courses and study materials to make sure the students will get the best possible education.