Do you want to access the medpros army? If you want to access it, you need to know the steps for accessing it and the steps will be found here together with some other information about Medpros Army.
Steps to Access Medpros Army
According to Find Any Answer, here are the steps to access your Medpros.
- The first thing that you have to do is to log in to AKO by using your CAC card or using your login ID and password.
- When you are on the AKO home page, then you have to go to My Medical Readiness Status.
- After that, you have to click on the More option and then choose Periodic Health Assessment.
What is medpros? According to Health.mil, it serves the data entry and reporting/ tracking of medical and dental readiness information for Units, Soldiers and Task Forces. Who are the main users of the Medpros online applications? They are the Soldier Readiness Processing (SRP) locations, National Guard State and Army Reserve RRC Surgeon’s Offices, Medical Treatment Facilities and unit Commanders at all levels who have to observe the Medical Readiness status of their subordinate units and Soldiers. Besides, every soldier is also provided with alerts by medpros as to their Individual Medical Readiness status.
MEDPROS is a significant part of the Medical Operational Data System (MODS). So, there are four key modules in MEDPROS and those are listed below.
- Individual Medical Readiness (IMR)
- Immunization Tracking System (ITS)
- Deployment Health Assessments
- Pre- (DD2795)
- Post- (DD2796)
- Post-Deployment Health Re-assessments (DD2900)
- Periodic Health Assessments
According to army.mill, Medpros is the automated database of the Army and it is designed to meet Department of Defense requirements in maintaining unit and individual medical readiness. It is created to provide commanders with an operational system in real time and worldwide to manage the medical readiness and deployability of their unit. Commanders at all levels are served with the capability to track medical and dental readiness by individual, unit or task force. Medpros also saves data for soldiers in all Army components such as active-duty, the National Guard and Army Reserve and civilian personnel and also all sister services.
Medpros is a database which will give your unit surgeon, your doctor and your commander the ability to review your medical preparedness to deploy and serve your nation.
Accessing Your Army Mods
According to Find Any Answer, if you want to MODS, you need to have an active AKO account and Common Access card. After that, you are able to access the Medical Operational Data System (MODS) page and you can do that by visiting www.mods.army.mil. And then, you have to choose e-Profile from the MODS Application links which can be found on the left side of the web page.
Obtaining Your ORB/ ERB from AKO
How to obtain your ORB/ ERB from AKO? According to Find Any Answer website, here are the steps to obtain your ORB/ ERB from AKO.
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the Army at www.us.army.mil.
- After that, you have to choose the “ORB: Officer Record Brief” / “ERB: Enlisted Record Brief” link which can be found under the Army Links column on the right side of the screen.
- After being forwarded to the ORB/ ERB page, the next thing that you have to do is to choose the “view/ print” button.
Some FAQs Related to MEDPRO and Army
Here are some frequently asked questions according to Find Any Answer.
- What does Medpros stand for?
MEDPROS stands for Medical Protection System Suggest.
- Is Medpros able to be accessed from home?
In any case, you are not able to access it from home at present. However, if you have VPN access, you probably can access it.
- Where do we find our army profile online?
As a soldier, you are able to access your E-profile by following the steps below.
- First, you have to go to the AKO home page, right column under My Professional Data and you have to click on My Medical Readiness Status.
- Under “Medical Readiness Status”, you have to go down to DLC (Deployment Limiting Conditions) and then click on the ‘view detailed information’.
- How long is the time needed for medpros to update?
It is important for you to note that the update of Medpros occurs at the Point of Service at the Time of Service (immediately or in 24 hours).
- What does a PHA consist of?
PHA is a four part assessment and it includes a self-reported health assessment, mental health review, record review, and a face to face or person to person consultation with a certified PHA health care provider.
- How do we create a task force in medpros?
If you want to create a task force, you have to create and type a task force name in the Task Force field. Then, you have to tab to the FRT module and then type an S and then you have to press the Enter key.
- What is Army medical readiness?
Capt. Natalie Flory, a health care noncommissioned officer with the Ohio Army National Guard Medical Detachment, said that medical readiness is making sure the Guard is able to supply a force that can serve without limitations. She also said that without knowing their physical health, we cannot send a soldier overseas.
- Where can we find our army shot records?
If you want to find your immunization record from the army, you have to go to the nearest MTF and then you have to request an electronic copy. Do you only have hard copy records? If so, then you have to go to the nearest MTF and then you have to sign release requesting records from the MTF that last had your records. In case you put in your medical record, they can be found there.
- How do we change our army Orb?
If you want to update your AGR ORB and iPERMS Documents, follow these steps. If you are AGR Officers who are assigned to Troop Program Units, you must submit your request for record updates through your chain of command to your FTS management officer with capability to insert documents into iPERMS and update records as you need.