When you are new attending HELB (Higher Education Loans Board), you need to know the information about the school. Inside the Portal, here you will find everything you need to succeed as a HELB student.
In the text below, you will see the way how to register on the Helb Student portal, how to login to Helb Student portal, how to reset your password account, Helb Loan registration procedure and Helb account recovery/ update.
HOW TO REGISTER ON THE HELB STUDENT PORTAL
1. As a new student of HELB (Higher Education Loans Board), the first step that you have to do to register on UON Student Portal account, so you will need to complete the details to get registered to the Helb Student Portal.
2. Now you are able to use the forms at the page of new Helb account creation to enter the required details.
3. Please enter your ID umber.
4. Please enter your first name as per your National ID.
5. Click Validate button.
HOW TO LOGIN TO HELB STUDENT PORTAL
1. The first step, you have to enter your email address.
2. Then, you have to enter your password correctly.
3. After that, you have to click Login button to start login.
HOW TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ACCOUNT
1. Please visit a link to reset password.
2. Click on “Forgot Password?” link.
3. Then, you have to enter your email address to reset your password.
4. After that, an activation link will be sent to your registered email address where you are going to be asked to change the password.
HELB LOAN REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Go to the official website of HELB (Higher Education Loans Board). Then, click on “Student Portal” on the top right hand corner of the site.
2. After that, please click ‘Register Here’ to register your details such as first name, middle name, last name, ID number, valid email address, and password. Then, click Sign Up.
3. Immediately, the Activation Link will sent to your personal email address.
4. Now, you need to login to your personal email address to access the Helb Student Portal *activation link and click on it.
5. Please login to the Helb Student Portal from the activation link.
6. Then, you have to update Personal and Residence Details. Click “Save” to save it.
7. The last,you are able to select appropriate Helb loan product to apply.
HELB ACCOUNT RECOVERY/ UPDATE
There is the recovery form for the users who want to recover their Helb Student Portal Credentials or who want to change their ID. No., email, or password. Here are steps to access the form.
1. Please click on “Unable to login?” link in the page of Helb Student Portal.
2. After that, you have to select ID. No. or email and enter the Corresponding Value. Click search.
3. A popup window will appear telling you to confirm if the following details describe you.
(Names, phone no, email, Reg. No).
4. Then, please click on the necessary option to proceed.
5. Complete the options and recovery details will be sent to your email address.